Cookies for Steven

Pearl stood in the kitchen with her bakers outfit on. She wanted to celebrate Stevens accomplishments he's made over the years. So she decided to make him her take on cookie cats. She had bought vanilla and strawberry ice cream cat shaped cookie cutters and some chocolate syrup and cocoa powder for the cookie. She began by making the cookie dough. Sugar butter eggs flour baking soda and salt. After that she added in the syrup and cocoa powder. She was about to roll it out when no other than Garnet walked in. "What are you doing Pearl". "Oh I'm making cookie cats for Steven". "That's great Pearl". "Yeah I really hope he likes them though". Pearl looked bummed as she tilted her head down. Garnet walked over to Pearl she put on some oven mitts then gave her a kiss on her gem. Pearl was given the image of Steven's excitement as she gave him her cookie cats. She smiled big hugging Garnets arm. "I want to help". "Oh yes I'd love for you two OK I'll you'll out the dough and you can help me cut out the cookies". "OK". Pearl began to roll out the dough it was hard because she was thin but she managed to get it rolled out. She handed Garnet a cookie cutter and grabbed one herself. They began to cut out the cats soon they had 48 which would make 24 cookies cats. "That's a lot of cookie cats"Garnet said as they put them in the oven". "When there done we'll make the eyes then fill them then-then oh he'll be so happy". "Yes yes he will". Garnet grabbed both sides of the oven letting out a burst of heat. She opened the oven and pulled out the cookies they were perfectly done. Pearl looked astonished by this she jumped up and down a few times in excitement. They began making eyes in half of the cookies when they finished they began to fill them. One side strawberry the other vanilla until that were all filled. They put them in the refrigerator and they were finished. "Now we just need to wait for Steven". Pearl said sitting down in a chair that was next to the kitchen table. "Hey Pearl do you think we could have alone time again sometime". "Well we can now we still need to wait a few hours to freeze the cookie cats". "Great let's go". Garnet snatched up Pearl before she could say anything. "Were are we going!?". "My room". "Garnet wait how about my room we can stay in there". "Ok". Garnet turned around and walked to Pearl's room. Using her gem Pearl opened the door allowing Garnet to walk in. Garnet sat down with Pearl in her lap. "What should we do". "Ummm I don't know ehhhr..." . "let's just talk". "Oh OK would you like to go first". "Yes that would be fine". Garnet stopped for a moment thinking of what to say she hasn't had anything interesting happen lately no gem monsters no homeworld activity nothing. Then the words hit her she needed to tell Pearl about her true feelings but how would she be able to get the words out. She felt her half's arguing she began to sweat at the uneven feeling. "Garnet are you OK". The fusion split before she could get out any words. Pearl looked very shocked as they both took off in different directions.