My one and only...pt. 2

Marks perspective--
That hug...Ill never forget it... The whole ride to Jack's house I thought about the way it felt, how he nuzzled my neck, how warm he was. Everything. We listened to music the whole way home, and I stared at my lap and twiddled my fingers the whole time, subtly blushing and grinning. He didn't notice me at all, because he was too busy staring at the road, thank god.
Jack-We're here! Mark...? Are you okay...?
Mark-oh, sorry Jack, just tired from the flight.
Jack-But you said you slept the whole time...
Mark-*shitI* Well I also didn't get much sleep last night
Jack-Too excited to see me???

Jack nudges me with his elbow and laughs. I laugh nervously just to make the moment pass. I blush and look down at my feet.

Jack-ALRIGHT!! I shall give you a tour of my house! Let us begin?

He gestures his hard towards me as if we were in a movie, and raises his eyebrows.

Mark-Okay...

I say while laughing, and I take his hand. He walks me into the house, and pulls me straight to the bedroom. We passed by several rooms, this isn't much of a tour, but I'm in my crushes room, so that's all that matters.

Jack's perspective--
I pull him into my bedroom as quickly as possible while I have the courage to do what I'm going to do.
*GAH!! Of course he doesn't like you, look at him he's too attractive, you're way out of his league.*
My mind was racing so fast, I had to do it. We finally after what seemed like a 500 mile walk made it to my room.

Jack-This is my room! This is where we will sleep, and hopefully hang out most of the time.

I clear my throat. I feel like I'm gonna vomit. I'm so close to telling him.

Mark-What do you mean? There are several guest bedrooms and I thou--

I cut him off by kissing him, and putting my hand on his cheek. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.
*oooohhh gaaaawwdddd*
He's kissing me back? We're kissing right now and it's 100% mutual. This is heaven. I run my hands through his red, fluffy hair. I needed air, but I had to keep kissing. I broke it off and gasped desperately for air. He was gasping as well. We look into each other's eyes, and I smile. He pulls me back into a kiss and grabs my ass. I gasp into the kiss then press my hips against his. I start to get hard and I can tell that Mark is too. He picks me up and puts me on my bed. He straddles me and looks into my eyes.

Mark's perspective--
Shit. Shit. Shit. I am making out with Jack. I am straddling him. I'm about to explode.
I unzip Jack's pants revealing his cock, only half hard at this point. I feel my jaw stiffen. I blush and I become rock hard. I start to pump his cock making him moan quietly. I pull his pants and boxers off, then he takes his shirt off. Oh. My. God. That body. I feel like my penis is going to explode.
I take all my clothes off and start kissing him again, as I begin grinding him. Our cocks are rubbing together. Jack moans loudly into the kiss, and pulls my hair. I pull I condom out of my pants pocket and put it on.

Mark-Jack, I want you so much.
Jack-I want you too.

I kiss him some more and put my cock right on his entrance. I look at him, waiting for approval. He nods, telling me he's ready. I slowly push inside, and Jack moans loudly, and puts his hands on my back. I slowly thrust in and out of him, every move making him moan. I start to move faster, making him moan louder as he digs his nails into my back.

Mark-Oh God Jack.....
Jack-M-Mark, I'm getting close...don't stop. Ah!

Jack cums on my chest, and I cum inside him. We're both panting heavily, I slowly set myself onto him and kiss him. I lay on my back and pant. He nuzzles into my chest and I pull him close.

Mark- Hey Jack...
Jack- I love you too.

I fucked up guys sorry, I accidentally published the 2nd part 1st. >#< I fixed it so hopefully it will make more sense