World War 3, the War of Teasing

Mark and Jack were just spending a day like they normally do. Recording videos, editing them, then uploading them. After they had both finished, they'd watch TV together and cuddle. Jack was getting bored of this routine, and he wanted to spice it up today. Jack had his head on Mark's lap, Mark was falling asleep, so Jack decided to mess with him. He presses his head into Mark's lap roughly. He gasps and jumps forward.
"Jack what are you-?"
"What do you mean?"
Mark laughs, and pulls Jack in for a kiss. During the kiss, Jack starts grinding on Mark's lap, causing him to moan, and get hard. He grabs Jack's ass as he grinds him harder.
"Oh my god....look at the time! We should go to sleep!" Jack says with the ought most apathy in his voice.
"Wait-" Mark gets cut off by Jack pecking him on the lips. Jack walks up stairs to their bedroom, leaving Mark in a mess.
"That bastard." He says under his breath. "I'll get him back." He smirks and walks upstairs to see Jack asleep. He kisses Jack's neck, and starts to rub on his crotch.
"M-Mark..." He moans starting to wake up. Mark pulls Jack's erection out of his pants and begins jerking it.
"Ooohh Mark...I'm close..."
"Night." Mark kisses his nose and lays down.
"RUDE!"
"What are you talking about?" Mark says with apathy.
---------
Jack wakes up before Mark, and buys a cake, covered in white frosting, and whipped cream.
"Mark! I bought cake!" Jack yells to get Mark to come down.
"Ooh yummy!" Mark says.
Jack pretends to lose his balance and falls into the pure white cake. Jack's face is now covered in white, sticky, yummy stuff. Mark blushes.
"Uh oh, better get this off of my face..." Jack says so apathetically is hurts. He starts licking around his mouth, and wipes his face of extra frosting and cream. He uses his pointer finger to get some off his face and licks the sides, and begins sucking on it. Mark is a blushing mess at this point. Jack notices this, and begins moaning softly.
"Mm...this is so yummy..." He says letting out soft moans.
"Jack...I..."
Jack takes some of the cake and "accidentally" runs into Mark. It lands on his chest. He blushes deeply.
"Oh...well looks like I'll have to clean that up...eh Mark?"
"I...." Mark can hardly get words out. Jack starts lick the cake off of his bare chest. Some of it falls onto his torso. And he quickly licks that off too.
"Now, let's eat this cake!" Jack cuts a few pieces and gives one to Mark, who is almost unable to breathe at this point.
"Jack..."
"Oh! Looks like I've got to go record." Jack says in a tone of voice that you're probably familiar with at this point.
He leaves into his recording room, and Mark can hear muffled laughing and yelling from his room.
"Goddamn it Sean..."
Mark walks in to see Jack was editing a video. Perfect...Mark though. He creeped up on the green haired man, and crawled under his desk.
"Mark what the hell?"
Mark pulls Jack's cock out and begins to suck on it.
"Ooohh Mark...."
Mark sucks is faster and starts deep throating. Jack moans extremely loud, then Mark stops. He kisses Jack on the cheek, and leaves.
"YE BASTARD!" Jack yells. "ILL GET YOU!! YE MOTHERFUCKER!"
Jack opens his phone, and opens his private kik account. He starts taking naked pictures of himself in several provocative positions. And send all of them to Mark. Jack could almost hear Mark's boner. Mark starts sending several pictures of himself as well.
*Well Played
Jack sends. Then sends him videos of himself masterbating. Mark sends videos right back. Finally, Jack sends a picture of him deep throating his vibrator.
"OKAY! THIS IS IT!" Mark yells across the house.
Mark storms in, and sees Jack completely naked smirking at Mark.
"You win...I can't take this anymore..." Mark says.
He picks up Jack and kisses his lovers neck. Jack moans. Mark presses Jack against the wall roughly, and thrust himself inside of Jack. He moans, and wraps his arms around Mark's neck.
"Fuck! Harder! Oh daddy!"
Mark thrusts become so hard, the room is filled with the sound of their hips slapping together. He attacks his neck some more, and squeezes his ass.
"I'm gonna cum daddy!"
"Go ahead baby boy..." They both cum at the same time. And fall into each other's embrace. The sit there panting, and cuddling.
"GG" Mark says.
"Right back at ya"

This was a suggestion from septipliertrash11. Leave you suggestions!!! I love doing them. They're awesome.