Living Together

In this story, Anti, Dark, Mark, and Jack are all living together. Dark and Anti are in a relationship, and Mark and Jack. They are curious, and decide to experiment.

This is dumb I'm sorry

Jack, Anti, Dark and I all live together. I hate it, but we have to or they'll fuck Jack and I over. So I bare through it. Lately, Anti has been making moves on me. And Dark to Jack. It pisses me off, but at the same time we're the same people.
"Oooohhh Maaaaarrrrkkk...." Anti says, then I hear a mischievous laugh.
"Yeah....OH." I walk into my room and he's completely naked, holding handcuffs, a collar, and a blind fold.
"Anti, I don't know man. I'm with Jack." I say unsure about this whole thing. Though, I'd love to do it if I wasn't with Jack.
"Shhhh, we have an arrangement, Dark is going to have his brains fucked out by Jack. And you'll have your brains fucked out by me." He gives a devilish grin.
"Okay fine..."

Jack's perspective-
I walk into Dark and Anti's room to ask them a question, they always drank all the alcohol. So I wanted to ask them to get more.
I walk in to see Dark tied up, in a blind fold and had a collar on.
"WOAH OKAY."
"Come fuck me daddy..."
"Dark...I..."
He began to sway his hips, in a doggy position. I blush immensely.
"Come fuck me please..."
This was weird, usually I was the one begging. And I was always the sub, but apparently not today. I hope Mark is okay with this...
"Don't worry about Mark, he's with Anti..."
"Okay..." That answers my question. I walk over to him, caressing his inner thigh.
"Take this..." He handed me a remote with several settings on it. It was on full blast. "I usually use this on Anti, but I wanted to try it."
"Okay...what setting do you want."
"All. The. Way. Up."
I start to kiss him softly. Then move to his neck, then his chest, and so on. I kiss his hips, and careless his though some more. I start to lick his entrance, and explore the opening. Dark moans out.
"J-Jack.."
Mark's perspective-
"Okay, let's do this." Anti says with his signature grin. He pushes me onto the bed roughly and undresses me. He handcuffs me to the bed, and puts the collar on me. He pulls on the leash and kisses me roughly.
"I never bottom...this is weird." I say blushing.
"I never top...this'll be fun..." He says in between kisses he leaves on my neck. He bites me and I yelp.
"Ah!"
"Like that princess?" He says aggressively and does it again. I nod my head and bite my lip. He starts to lick up and down my shaft slowly, torturously.
"Ah! Please faster sir..."
"Call me master." He says sternly looking me into the eyes.
"Yes master." He grins and does as I ask.
Jack's perspective-
"Mmmh fuck me please daddy..."
I was starting to get way into this. Uh, oh.
"Patience kitten..."
He whimpers, and moves his hips. I slap him on his ass, and he whimpers.
"The..shock collar."
I chuckle and turn press the button that sets it off.
"Ah! Yes!"
I grab lube, but he tells me to stop before I put it on.
"Go in dry... I want it to hurt me. Bad."
I gulp, and do as he says. I press my tip at his entrance, and push in violently.
"Ah!!"
I start to thrust into him fast and hard, making him moan in pleasure and absolute pain. But the weird one loves it so I kept going. He moaned extremely loud when I began to stroke him. I lick his neck, and nibble on him. I began to moan, because the pleasure started getting more intense.
"Oh fuck Dark...you're so tight."
"You're so big daddy." I thrust into him even harder.
"IM GONNA-" he moans out and cums all over his chest. I cum inside of him and shock him with the collar a few more times.
"Good kitten..."
Mark's perspective-
"You want me to fuck you." Anti says, then pulls me into a hot and hard kiss. (Reference)
"Yes master..."
"Where do you want me to fuck you?"
"In my ass..."
"Want me to go hard?"
"I want to feel every bit of you pounding into me..."
"Very good...but first suck on me for a little bit, I don't own lube, because Dark and I always fuck dry."
I start to suck on his cock, starting at the tip, and slowly making my way down to the base.
"Mmmm you're good princess."
I keep going for a little while longer when he pulls my hair, and forces me off.
"Enough. Let's fuck."
I nod my head innocently, and look into his deep, blue and green eyes.
He sucks on his fingers, and puts one into me. Then another, then another. Curling and thrusting them inside of me making me moan out.
He stops and I whimper at the lack of pleasure, and he pushes in me softly.
"Oh master...."
He starts to thrust harder and harder, until the sounds of our hips, and my moans are the only things you can hear.
"AH! Anti! Yes!"
"Oh fuck princess I'm close. Don't cum until I say so okay?"
"Okay..." I bite my lip forcing myself to hold my climax.
"Go ahead princess." As soon as he says that I let out a loud moan, and cum onto my chest.
"Good..."
~~~~~~
What the fuck??? 😂