Too Drunk to Handle

This was a suggestion that I got-The idea is that Jack gets drunk, so Mark has to take care of him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. The suggestion was from Dragons_of_Magic.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark's perspective-
"C-mon!!! I need a designated driver, and someone to take care of me for when I get hammered. I'm going either way, but it'll be safer with you!!" Jack begs me.
"Okay fine, but you will owe me!"
"Deal." We shake hands, and I drive him to his favorite bar.
The music was moderately loud, and the bar was packed, it was a Saturday night in L.A. The music slowly started to get louder, and Jack was getting drunker. I couldn't drink, so I had a few club sodas. Jack was going all out, he was taking shot after shot of vodka, tequila, and had a few pints of beer. He had a small cup of Jack Daniels as well.
"Hey Maaaarrrkk!!!!" Jack calls out stumbling, spilling some of his beer.
"Yes Jack." I chuckle at the sight of him drunk.
"You...you should...umm..." Jack trips over his words, and completely forgets what he is talking about and takes another swig of beer. I laugh, and order him a few more shots.
"Oooh....thank you baby..." Jack says winking at me.
"Ha. Ha. Very funny Jack." I had to pull his hand off my thigh, "Only one more shot, and I'm taking you home."
"Nooooo come ooonn. I'm having fun."
"Fine, 2 more shots."
"WOOO!!!" He says way too loud, and I flinch. He takes the two shots down, and I pull him out of the bar, hearing many female and male voices saying "Bye Jack!"
I laugh and put him in the car, the bar tender gave me a small bucket just in case. During the care ride back to my place, he giggled and I asked him what was so funny.
"You're so hot, we should hook up."
"Ooh...okay Jack." I said jokingly.
He giggles some more and I make it home. I carry him inside, and put him on the couch with the small bucket.
I start to walk away to get him some water, but he grabs my hand and pulls me into a kiss. I could taste the strong vodka, and beer. I melted into the kiss, before I realized what happened. I jump up and push Jack away.
"You're drunk, you should get some sleep."
"Hey! That's rude. I felt that."
"Felt... What?"
He stands up and starts kissing my neck.
"I felt you fall into the kiss." He finds my sweet spot and I moan breathlessly.
"You're going to regret this..."
"Doubt it..." He says taking my shirt off.
"Wait Jack..." But he doesn't wait, he takes his shirt off, and his pants off. He pulls my pants down, and my boxers at the same time. He gets on his knees.
"Now, anyone could realize how much you wanted this, look how big your erection is."
He kisses the tip, making me gasp and bite my lip. He starts downing my whole length. I audibly moan, and he starts bobbing his head faster.
"I..I'm gonna cum..."
"Nope."
He stops sucking and I whimper. He kisses me some more and I slip his boxers off. He rubs his throbbing erection against mine roughly. He pushes me into the couch, and grabs something from his pants pocket. Lube...?
"Do you just keep lube with you?"
"No, I just anticipated this would happen. Thank you sober me!" He laughs and gets on top of me.
He rubs the lube on my cock and my breath hitches from the coldness of the lube, and the friction. He stops rubbing, and slides himself onto me.
"Mm, you're so big Markimoo."
I try to say something but no words come out. He starts to bounce on my cock slowly at first, but picks up speed. He moans my name loudly. He grabs my hands and uses them for support, because the pleasure was getting too intense for him to handle. I start to thrust in unison with his bounces.
"Ah!! Mark!!"
"Oh Sean, I'm close."
He cums all over my chest and I cum inside of him soon after. I pick him up mad put him in my bed. He makes grabby hands at me signaling he wants to cuddle. He lays his head into my chest and falls asleep soon after.
~~~~~~~~~~
Jack's perspective-
I wake up with the worst headache I have ever experienced, and a stomach ache, and my ass hurt.
"Jesus...what the fuck...?"
I look up to see Mark sleeping right above me, with his arms wrapped around me.
"Fuck yes." I say under my breathe. "Good job drunk Jack, you got me laid, and with Mark."
I snuggle into his chest some more and hold him close.
~~~~~~~~~~
Okay what even 😂. I dunno tho I like it. This reminds me of the first time I got wasted, I woke up next to my girlfriend 👌👌. Lowkey thought she was straight but it worked out. 😂