Morning Time

Au-Jack and Mark are roommates, and Mark starts noticing he has feelings for Jack, but Jack is completely oblivious. Or is he ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mark's perspective
I wake up around 8:30am, it was cold, and quiet. I stretch, and make my way out of bed. I walk to my kitchen, and start cooking some pancakes. I finish up the pancakes and set out two plates, one for me and one for Jack. I put strawberries, bananas, and powdered sugar on his pancakes. I make it look super fancy just for him. I smile and blush at my wonderful creation. I pour some syrup on mine, and start eating. I'm standing at the counter, watching YouTube videos and eating quietly. I hear a faint yawn, and smile. It was Jack.
"Good mo-" I couldn't finish my sentence, Jack walks down in his boxers and a loose t-shirt. I blush, and a tent grows in my sweat pants. I stand up against the counter so he can't see. "I...made you..some...pancakes." It took me two years to get that sentence out, but luckily he so out of it he doesn't notice.
"Thanks..." He yawns again, interrupting himself. "These are really fancy, someone trying to impress me." He smirks at me and I blush. I look down at his boxers and realize he forgot to close the opening, and he had a tent growing inside of his lose clothing. My dick begins to throb.
"What's wrong, you face is as red as your hair."
"I...just...um..."
"Morning wood? Me too."
I can already feel my pre-cum dripping out of me. He takes his boxers off to show me his erection as well.
"Jack?!" I look down.
"We're just gonna have to fix these problems aren't we?"
"Ah-what?"
"Mutual Jack-Off sesh?" He walks over to me, and pulls off my sweats in a swift motion. He takes of my shirt, and presses himself up against me, I can feel his pulse he is so hard. His erection is right up against my ass. He takes off his shirt, and starts kissing my neck. He takes my hand and pulls me into his bedroom. Is this even real?
"Now that we're both completely naked, and horny. Here is some lotion, I want to watch you cum, and say my name when you do." He says in a deep voice. Assertive Jack....I might just cum here and now. We stand facing each other, and he starts pumping himself first. "You're not gonna get anywhere if you don't start." He walks up next to me and bites my ear.
"I...beg to differ..." He laughs.
"Here." He puts lotion on my hands, and I start pumping myself, looking at his gorgeous body.
"Fuck Jack..."
"That's right Mark...say my name again..." He says breathing heavily.
"Jack...fuck..." I moan out. I bite my lip, and look down.
"Nope, don't hold back you moans from me." I nod and moan out. He puts lube on his fingers and starts to fingering himself. He lays on the bed with he legs spread towards me. Moaning, pumping himself, and fingering himself all at once.
"Masturbating isn't as fun as the real thing...agree Mark?" His Irish accent thicker through his moans.
I nod, and pump myself faster.
I curse, and moan his name.
"Maybe you can change this masturbation sesh, into something more?" I nod again. He holds his arms out as if his going for a hug. I basically jump on him, and kiss him roughly. I align myself with his entrance, and start thrust right away. He pumps himself while I thrust into him. He moans into our kiss. I felt him tighten around me, and his moans got more intense.
"Fuck Mark, I'm close..."
"Cum for me..." After a few more thrusts he cums, and so do I. I wrap my arms around him, and lay on top of him. We cuddle for a while, we don't say anything, just live in this moment.