Pax was fun

In this story they're friends with benefits, but not dating.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Marks perspective--
I was siting next to Jack at the panel, when he asks for a hand massage. I give it to him, he jokingly passes out. Then we continue. Later we get off stage Jack gives me a signal. I give him a look, telling him I'll be meeting him later.
I show up at his house around 2:00am, so nobody sees me. As soon as I walk in he grab me and pulls me into an embrace. He kisses me and pulls me to bed. He covers my eyes and pulls me to the bed. He uncovers them revealing 4 pairs of handcuffs, a blindfold, and a collar. (Oops I have a collar kink;))

Mark-Holy shit...I didn't know you were into this stuff.
Jack-there is more where this came from.

He pulls me back into the embrace and kisses me some more.

Jack-Lock me up, I've been bad...daddy...

I blush crazily, he knows that's my biggest kink...

Mark-Of course babyboy...

He hands me the key, I put it under the bad, and lock him up. His feet, and hands handcuffed to the headboard. I put the blindfold on him, and put the collar on.
He's laying before me completely naked, unable to move, completely submissive. Fuck. Yes. I become rock hard.
I start to rub his cock slowly. He arches his back and bites his lip. I pump it faster.

Jack-D..daddy...yes....
Mark-Shhh, be quiet for daddy until I say okay babyboy?
Jack-Yes daddy...

He whimpers a little bit and I begin to suck on him. Taking in all of him. He bites his lip and arches his back again, but with more intensity.

Mark- Moan for daddy...

Right away he lets out loud moans, and curses. Just before he can cum I sip sucking and pull on his leash. He whimpers.

Mark-Beg for me...
Jack-Please let me cum, I want you to fuck me please...
Mark-Very good my babyboy.

I uncuff him and put him in a doggy style position. I pull on his leash, letting him know I'm about to enter him. I spit on him, and lick him a few times for lubricant, earning myself a few more moans. I push inside of him and he bites a pillow. I pull on the leash as I thrust hard. You could hear the slapping of our hips together. He moaned loudly, and cursed.

Jack-Mark!!! Oh god!
Mark-Jack...fuck....

I pound on him with all my might until I cum inside of him, and he cums on the sheets. I take the leash off and his blindfold. He lays on his back and pants. He's beat red and panting hard. I lay next to him and pull him into my chest. And we cuddle. I kiss the top of his head, and pull him closer.

Jack-Can we be more the FWB?
Mark-I was hoping you'd say that.

He nuzzles my chest and we fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about that XP my kinks just kind of showed up in there. Leave any suggestions!