Senpai Jack

So I wrote this with my lovely girlfriend phantasticwincest !!! So this is based off of a suggestion I got, so Jack is Darkiplier's senpai, and he'd do anything for him. He switches between his mark and dark personality.

Dark's/Mark's perspective-
I walk into the court yard of school, and see Jack on the distance, thank god I'm only Mark right now. I look at him in the distance and my heart flutters. I smile like an idiot and make my way over to him. But before I make it over there.... Boobs Felixenzie gets to him first. I see them talking, and I feel fire in my soul. I get super angry, and Dark starts to make his way out. My head twitches, I will kill him if he takes my senpai. He walks away smiling, his boobs bouncing with every step. I shake my head back and forth and go back to normal. I skip over to senpai, and stop behind him. I tap his shoulder, the he yelps and jumps.
"M-Mark....you scared me."
"Sorry senpai~" I look into his blue eyes and smile. "So why were you talking to Boo- *ahem* Felix?"
"Oh, well he asked me out on a date...." He looks at me with horror in his eyes.
"Oh...." I say, Dark making his way out. I storm off with a frown on my face.
I find that bitch Boobs Felixenzie sitting in her chair talking to that girl with green hair. I growl, and sigh. I put a smile on my face, and pretend to be nice.
"Hey Felix? Wanna hang out today?"
"Oh sure! That would be fun. Jack always tells me how nice you are." My insides explode. He talks about me?!?!?!? I smile and nod my head. We make plans for lunch, then we go to our classes. I sit by Jack every class, i scheduled my classes so I would have every class with him. I lay my head on his shoulder and smile.
The bells rings signifying it's lunchtime. I smile devilishly.
"Hey Felix, you ready for you surprise?"
"Surprise? I thought we were just gonna hang out."
"Nope I've got something very special for you..." My head twitches a little bit. I take her into an empty room in the school only I have the key for, and lock it behind me.
"What's this?" He says looking around the room. But before he could say anything else, I stab him with a syringe, and stuff him in a box. I take it home at the end of the day, and put him in my basement. As I begin the torture, for asking my senpai out the door bell rings. I go to answer it and it's senpai. I blushed and ask him why he's here.
"I didn't want to go on that date with Felix, I just want to hang out with you~"
I looked at Senpai and my breath hitched as he walked inside, I slowly closed the door. My back against the door as I stared at him, was this real? It couldn't be. "S-so you came over to hang out.. What do you wanna do..?" And with those eyes my eyes widened as I felt a pair of lips against mine. It took me a while to register what was happening, but after what felt like hours I kissed senpai back. I felt a hang reach behind my back, and up my shirt. "W-what..." I tried to gasp out before senpai shushed me and licked and softly bit down on my lip.
My heart exploded, and I kissed back. I wrap my arms around his neck, whilst his were around my waist. He started to grind on my slowly, and I freak out. I moan louder than probably needed, but it was all for him.
He takes my hand and pulls me into the bed room.
"So this is my shrine...it's kinda small. Here let me add to it." He takes his shirt off, and sets it on the shrine. My knees get week and I can hardly breathe.
"Thank...thanks..."
He walks over and puts a hand on my face, he kisses me some more, and pulls me into the bed. He lays under me, while I grind on his lap. He takes all my clothes off, then all of his. My penis feels like it's about to explode. I get a condom out of my drawer, and slide it onto his enormous length. I align myself with his entrance, and push down on it immediately. We intertwine out fingers, and I use his arms as support for my bouncing.
"Oh fuck senpai!!"
He smirks at me, and I bite my lip. I moan like a porn star, and bounce harder.
"I'll do anything you want senpai~!"
"Mmmh just be yourself..."
"Oh god I'm close!! Yes fuuuuck me senpai!!" I bounce harder and faster. I feel pain, but I don't care it's all for him. My only true love. I start to stroke my own length, according to the bounces.
"Yes!!!!!" I say as I release onto his chest.
"MMmmh~ that was amazing."
"Anything else you want senpai?"
"That bitch in your basement. Kill him."
"Of course...."