Loud Music

HEY GUYS I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE CHAPTER WHERE I GOT YOUR GUY'S BIRTHDAYS, KIK ME AT "tracyyournewlove" AND TELL ME YOUR BIRTHDAYS. AAAH I GOTTA WRITE YOU GUYS STUFF. ALSO SUGGESTIONS!!! GIMME SOME!!!

I was in my kitchen, making some coffee listening to extremely loud music. So loud I could hardly my own voice, but I was listening to good music, so it wasn't annoying to anyone. Except Mark, he hated that I listened to such loud music. I was dancing to my music, and finishing up my coffee. I start to sing along, and dance some more. I stop to drink coffee, then keep going. I start to do the dishes and dance while drinking coffee.
"fuck you...fuck you very very much~" I sing very loudly. Probably louder than I think.
I finish off the dishes, and move on to sweeping. I dance around some more, but all of the sudden I feel strong hands on my hips. I jump what must have been 20 feet into the air. I pause my music and take my headphones out.
"Mark...you scared the shite out of me. What the hell is wrong with ye?!" My Irish accent thicker now that I'm flustered.
"You woke daddy up from his nap, and now you're going to be punished."
"I'm doing chores..."
"Don't care." Mark grabs my hand, I drop the broom and he pulls me into the bedroom. I blush and get excited. We stop at the door, he closes it roughly, and slams me against it. Hard enough to arouse me, but not enough to hurt me. He pins my hands above my head and kisses me. He use his free hand to roughly grab my growing erection. He pulled away, and looked me deep in the eyes. His eyes were dark, and menacing. And sexy.... I blush.
"You do exactly as daddy says, got it?"
"Yes sir." He picks me up and puts me on the bed. He ties me up using leather straps. He puts a vibrating ring around my head. I moan and my eyes go into the back of my head.
He lubes up his fingers, and puts a small vibrator on his finger. He starts to finger me, the vibrators both combined making me moan extremely loud.
"Fuuuuck Mark..."
"Did daddy say you could moan?" I shake my head no. I bite my lip. "Tell daddy when you're close. Got it?"
"Yes sir." He smirks at me, and fingers me some more. "Okay, I'm close daddy." He takes off the vibrator and stops fingering me. I whimper.
He gets on his knees, and aligns himself with my entrance. He takes off all of the leather straps, and puts a pillow in my arms.
"No moaning. Until I say, got it?" I nod again. He pushes in roughly, then looks me deep in the eyes waiting for the "go ahead".
He starts thrusting in and out of me fast and hard right away. I bite down on the pillow, and squeeze my eyes shut.
"Ooh fuck Princess, I wanna hear your moans. Don't hold back." As soon as he says that I let out a loud moan. He smiles in satisfaction.
"Yees Mark!! Oh fuck yes!! I'm close!!"
"Go ahead, cum for me..." As he says that I cum onto my chest. He cums soon after, then cuddles me.
"Hey..." He whispers into my ear.
"Yes..?"
"Wake me up more often..."

Sorry this is short, I'm just having a hard time with life right now. Please leave suggestions!!