Man...I love video games

Mark and I live together, as just roommates. And when we're not recording we're playing video games. And when we're not doing that, we're making out. Because one day we decided to experiment and we though it was fun. We've never him farther than that out of fear. But, I wanted to change that. If we had gone as far as making out and almost grinding, then why not try it?
--------
"Ye bastard!"
"Ha, get rekt." Mark laughed. "Now that I've beaten you at the game..."
"You don't even need to ask..."
I start kissing him passionately, putting my hands on his face. He pulls me onto his lap, and I grind him. He moans into the kiss.
"That's...n-new..." He says blushing. I kiss him some more, then grind harder. He moans even more, and I can start to feel his growing erection. I start to kiss his neck, and leave small nibbles.
"Okay, I want this as much as you, I can already tell." He says, and picks me up.
He takes me into the bedroom and straddles me.
"Let's get undressed." I say.
"That'll take too long, I want you now." He unbuttons his shirt and pants, then pulls my down. He puts me on my hands and knees. He rubs lube all over his hard on.
"Are you ready kitten?" He whispers into my ear.
"Yes daddy"
He puts himself into me and I moan. Surprisingly, there wasn't much pain, until he pushes all the way in.
"Ah! You're so big...."
"I'm not even all the way in..."
I was wrong.
When I feel his waist against mine, I whimper in pain.
"Tell me when you're ready, okay kitten?"
"Yes daddy" I start to move my hips, and he takes that as a "go ahead". He starts to thrust into me slowly, but I begin to be him to go faster, and he does. He was so big, I had no idea how I was taking every inch.
"Ah! Yes Mark! Fuuuuck me!!!"
He thrust harder, and begins to moan himself.
"Oh kitten, you feel so good..."
He hits my P-spot right on and I scream in pleasure.
"Yes!!! Oh yes!!!"
Mark aims for that spot at every thrust, then I begin to feel my stomach churn. I was close.
"oh god kitten I'm close."
"Me too...."
We both cum, and I fall into the bed.
"Wanna...go...again?"
"Fuck yeah...except one thing..." I say, looking down at his, cock, it was hard again. I sit down on his waist, putting him inside me once more.
"Twice in a row? Oh man..." He says.
"I can handle it, can you?" I laugh
"Of course kitten." He says leaning into my ear.
I start bouncing on him roughly at the start. He moans, and puts his hands on my hips, assisting my bouncing. He starts pumping my cock slowly, and I almost lose it. I bounce faster, screaming in pleasure.
"Wait, Jack... I wanna do something..."
"Okay..." I get off of him, and he takes my cock into his mouth. I blush hard at that wonderful surprise. He starts to bob his head up and down my shaft, swirling his tongue around as he goes. I pull his hair and bite my lip.
"That feels so good Mark..." I push his head down, making him bob faster. "Yes!"
He takes his mouth off, but continues to jerk me.
"Cum for me..." He says that starts sucking again. I cum into his mouth, then he kisses me. I taste my own hot, salty liquid in my mouth.
"I'm glad we decided experiment."
"Me too."