Septiplier-Genderbend

Okay what the fuck 😂😂. I just though of this out of no where, so here you go.
Jack's new name-Jackie
Mark's new name-Marcella
Sorry in advance😂😂
~~~~~~~~~
"Jackie!! Let's go I wanna film this video.!"
"Hold on! I'm getting dressed!" I yell, she was so impatient sometimes.
I walk out in tight jeans, and a fluffy sweater. I look at the gorgeous Korean-American girl in front of me. Her big brown eyes stared deep into mine. I blush and bite my lip. She was wearing shorts up to her thigh, and a tank top. God which she had the body for. She was slightly muscular, but curvy.
"You should re-dye your tips, the red is fading." I say, as I stroke her long, soft hair.
"I know, I've just been too lazy." She laughed and so did I.
"Okay, let's start this video."
*****end of video*****
Marcella's perspective
"Jackie! You done cleaning up yet?"
"Yeah, just gimme a sec!"
"I'll give you the sex..." I said under my breath. She walked down wearing the same sweater and pants. Her gorgeous brown and green hair slightly in her face. She looked at me with her ocean blue eyes, and smiled. She had the cutest freckles, and the hottest body.
"Hey, sorry about that."
"You're totally fine." I say, blushing at her amazing looks.
"Man, am I tired." She lays her head on my shoulder as she says that. Blush is at the max. She looks up at me with her beautiful eyes, and smiles. Mmmmmmmmm.....
"You're so cute..." Jackie says, biting her lip.
"You're cute...too..." I say having a hard time getting my words out.
I kiss her on the cheek gently. Then her other cheek. Then her forehead. Then...her lips... She takes off my glasses, and gets on my lap. And kisses me more roughly. She starts to pull up my shirt, and gropes my breasts. I moan into the kiss. I take her shirt off, her boobs were smaller than mine, but I liked them. They were petite like her personality. I began to nibble on her neck, and began unbuttoning her pants. I pull them off in a quick motion, then take my shorts off. Jackie moans, as I find her sweet spot. I was slightly embarrassed because my bra, and underwear didn't match, and hers did. She didn't seem to mind much, all she cared about was taking it all off. I unclipped her bra, then unclipped mine. I began sucking on her nipple gently and she moaned some more. She ran her fingers through my hair.
"Oh Marcella, let's take this to your bedroom." I pick her up, and put her on the bed. I take off her panties, then mine. I kiss down her chest, and make it to her vagina. I start licking it, and she moans my name loudly. I focus my mouth on her clit, and begin to finger her and curl my fingers inside, hitting her G-spot right on.
"Oh!! Yes Marcella!" I keep licking, and fingering her. I stop and get my vibrator from my drawer. I put it on full blast, and start fucking her with it.
She moans even louder, and whimpers.
"I want to fuck you now..." She bites her lip.
"Not until you cum my love..."
She moves her hips with the thrusts of the vibrator.
"Oh Marcella!" She cums on the vibrator, and I lick it off. "Okay...your turn" she says I between pants. She tackles me onto the bed, and attacks my neck. She gropes my breasts roughly, and sucks on them. She swirls her tongue around my nipple, and begins fingering me.
"Oh god Jackie...your so good at this."
She licks my breasts some more, until I orgasm, and she licks her fingers clean.
I wrap my arms around her waist, and she wraps hers around mine. We cuddle for the rest of the night, and fall asleep.
~~~~~~
My gayness showed up I'm so sorry. But I dunno about this, if you want more let me know, and I'll do it. Thanks for reading!