Electricity

Okay but I dunno, I'm so out of ideas it's baaaad. So the idea for this smut is that Jack is a Neko/Iru. But instead of a cat, he's Raichu. Why? I don't fucking know man.
Also one more thing!!! I'm fine with swearing in the comments but Wattpad isn't, and I love responding to comments. But when you swear, wattpad won't let me, so if you do censor it in someway so I can respond!!

Jack's perspective-
I yawn and look up at the ceiling. Mark hadn't trained with me in awhile because he was busy with YouTube, so I had nothing to do most of the time. I looked in the drawer, and Mark left me some old batteries he needed recharged, or he couldn't use anymore. I recharged the ones he needed recharged, then snacked on the ones he couldn't use anymore. I flicked my tail, and went put my ears against his recording room door.
I heard him scream, and it scared me and my cheeks lit up with electricity and my tail went nuts.
"M-Mark?" I say quietly. He obviously didn't hear me because I heard another scream. I frown and look down at the floor. There was a training gym near our house that I could walk to. But people would wonder where my trainer was. I opened the recording room door, and see him playing some kind of horror game. He wasn't recording though, which was weird. I got a little sad when I noticed he was just mindlessly playing video games and neglecting me. Me ears fell, and so did my tail. I started to slowly walk out of the room, but he saw me and stopped me.
"Jack? What are you doing in here?"
"I heard....screaming so I came to see if you were okay...." I started to cry.
"What's wrong?"
"Why do you keep neglecting me? I though you've been recording so I didn't bother you, but you weren't. So you obviously have some free time."
"I though you were mad at me..."
My ears perk of and I start to laugh. He laughs too, and we hug it out.
"What the fuck?" I laugh even harder and he squeezes me. It startled me, so I let out a small shock of electricity.
Mark gasps and I let go.
"Sorry!!! Oh my god are you okay??"
"Mmmm you've never shocked me before. That was awesome..." (Okay but this is literally becoming my last fanfic)
"You like that huh?" I grab his hand and shock him some more. He kisses me and pulls on my tail gently. I keep shocking him in different intervals of time, and I start to feel his hard on up against me. I grab it, and rub on it softly.
"Fuck...lets go to the bed room..."
"Okay master."
He picks me up, and throw me onto the bed. He puts me on my tummy, and puts my head into a pillow. He lifts up my ass, so I'm almost fully exposed.
"Let's get this clothes off, huh Pichu?" (Get it, cause a baby Raichu is a Pichu...and a baby cat is a kitten. No? Okay...)
He pulls my pants off and takes off my shirt in a swift motion. Which is surprising do to the angle I'm at. He takes all of his clothes off, and gets lube out of the drawer. I lathers his fingers, and puts one inside me slowly.
"Shock me.." He says sensually. I do as he asks. He slips another finger in and I moan, he curls and theorists his fingers in me.
"Oh master..."
"You're as cute as the day you first evolved from Pichu, into a Pikachu. You know that?" He tugs my tail and I moan.
"Please fuck me..."
"What was that Pichu?"
"Please fuck me master, I want you to be inside me..."
"That's better."
He pulls his fingers out of me, and pushes his erection in me. I moan loudly.
"Does it hurt?"
"Not even a little bit."
"Very good." He says and immediately starts to thrust into me. He goes painfully slow, and I whimper. I start to move my hips onto his.
"Someone's eager. Patience Pichu." I whimper some more. "I'll go faster if you beg...."
"Please go faster daddy, I want to feel your hips against mine. I want to hurt while we train tomorrow so all I can think about is you."
He goes faster after I moan these words out to him. He grabs the top of my ass for leverage and goes even faster and harder into me.
"Yes!! Oh Mark!!" I moan out, and it encourages him to go faster. He is going an inhuman speed at this point and it feels amazing. He finds the spot that makes my stomach churn, and my eyes roll back into my head.
"YES! MASTER RIGHT THERE!!"
"Shock me..." He moans out. I give him an intense volt of electricity, and he moans out.
"Fuuuuck...I'm close Pichu..."
"Me too master."
We both cum in unison, and fall into each other.
"You excited for training tomorrow?"
"Hell yeah."
"You won't feel the same tomorrow."

This is bad. Omfg. This is so bad. Why do I do this to you guys 😂. Also, my school is starting soon so I might not be as active. But I'll sure as hell try. Love you guys.❤️❤️❤️