Eren x Reader - Cleaning Duty

"I'm tired.." you leaned against the broom in your hands and closed your eyes.

"Hey! Get back to work, _______!" Eren kicked the broom and you fell over.

"What did you do that for!!!???" you yelled back at him rubbing your forehead. "That hurt.."  

"It's not fair that you get a break.."  

"It was barely a break!!"  

You were paired with Eren, of all people, to clean the mess hall. It was Eren's punishment for causing a scene again with Jean and somehow you were dragged into this.

"I shouldn't even be here.." you sulked as you swept crumbs.  

"You stood up right when the instructor came in," Eren chuckled.  

"I was just going to put away my plates.." You pouted.  

"I guess he took it the wrong way then." Eren wiped a table in front of him.  

Eventually the both of you had completely cleaned the area. "Yay, we're done!" you raised your arms in relief.   

"Finally," Eren yawned also with arms in the air.  

"Alright, lets put our stuff away then." You grabbed the supplies and headed to the closet door. Once you opened it you put everything away. You tiptoed to place something on the shelf but couldn't quite reach it. Until another hand pushed it up for you.   

"There you go," Eren smiled at you.    

"Oh.. thanks." you found yourself heating up. "I guess that's it.." You turned around and began to walk but you felt Eren's hand on your wrist.  

"Wait.." he simply said.  

"Hmm..?" you turned to face him and he kissed you.  

You quickly jumped back and touched your lips, "H-hey! What was that?"  

Eren still holding you wrist looked down, "I'm sorry, I just.."  

This time you kissed him. At first he was shocked but he kissed back. You had no idea that Eren had these kind of feelings for you.  

"______, I like you.." he pulled away.  

"You already know my response.." you put your hands behind your back.   

"Yeah, I do." Eren smiled and kissed your forehead.