Reiner x Reader - Beach AU

"Reiner, why did you drag me all the way here? I don't want to be here." you complained as you slouched in the passenger seat.

"It'll be fun, c'mon, everyone's waiting!" He got out of the car and walked to your side and opened your door.

"Reiner, wait, stop. What are you doing!?" He lifted you out of the seat and carried you.

"We're at the beach, this is supposed to be a fun break for us alright? Stop trying to hide in your dorm and doing whatever you usually do on that blog or whatever you call it."

"Shut up Reiner, I love my followers! And put me down!" You wriggled in his arms but he still held onto you.

"Hey Reiner! Look at you carrying your date like that!" Jean shouted at the two of you and waved.

"No one told you that you could speak, Kirschstein!" you glared at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry my queen, I should be punished." Jean raised a brow.

"You're gonna get it, horse face!"

"Try me."

You jumped out of Reiner's arms and ran towards Jean. You chased him for a while before growing tired and plopped down into the sand.

"Are you done?" Reiner stood over you.

"Yeah, Jean's not worth my energy.."

"Of course.. Let's go swim." You looked up at Reiner and noticed that he didn't have his shirt on.

You quickly turned away to hide your surprised expression. "Since when was he allowed to be hot?" you thought to yourself.

He chuckled at your reaction, "Get up, I don't want to swim alone."

"Y-you can swim with Bertl or something.." you didn't dare face him like that.

"I brought you here for a reason, you have to do something."

"We just got here!"

"We're at a beach, let's go swimming! Are you nervous about something?"

"No, you're silly, Reiner.." you sarcastically said.

"Then let's go!" He grabbed your arms and pulled you up and over his shoulders. "I figured I'd have to use force on you to get you going."

"Reiner, what is it with you can carrying me!!??"

"You're light and easy to pick up, and also very unwilling you know that? I have no other choice."

"Ugh," you sighed. Reiner was getting ready to throw you in the water but you fought back. "Wait a second, put me down! I'm not getting these clothes wet!"

"Then you are going to swim?"

"Yes Reiner, put me down so I can change!"

"You're wearing your swimsuit already like I told you to do already, right?"

"Yeah.." you felt yourself blush a little.

"Alright, just strip here." He set you down in front of him.

"Reiner!" You blushed more.

"What do you need my help or something?" He looked at you weird.

"N-no!!" you walked passed him and took off your t-shirt you were wearing. "Don't look!"

"Whatever.." he waited for you.

You finished until you only had your one piece on. "There, are you happy?"

"Alright!" He grabbed your hand and pulled ran into the water with you.

"Reiner, please no, stop!" Before he could the two of you were already submerged in the salty ocean water.

You gasped up for air, "Reiner!" you searched for him in the water that only went up to you mid-waist but he was nowhere to be found. "I'm getting out of here.."

As you walked back to the shoreline you felt something tackle you from underwater and you were pulled under again.

You stood up again and spit out the water that got into your mouth. You heard Reiner cracking up in front of you. "That was so not cool!"

"Oh, _______, you're too easy." he held his stomach.

"You're gonna get it!" You ran towards him and tackled him. He was taken by surprise and he fell back into the water.

You found your way back above the water and wiped your eyes. Reiner also came back up. "You really wanna play, huh?"

"No, I don't!" you backed away from him. "Just stay calm, Reiner.. I didn't mean to!" You quickly turned and ran away from him in the water, swimming farther from the shore.

Reiner followed you, of course he was able to catch up and he wrapped his arms around you. "You can't run away from me, _______.." His breath tickled your ear.

"Who said I was running away.."

"That's what you were doing."

"Just let me go!"

"You really want me to?" Reiner held you closer and leaned his face next to yours, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Reiner! Stop, someone's probably watching!"

"Fine," he let you go and you swam away from him. You looked back at him and felt bad for some reason.

As he still stood there, you quickly snuck up behind him and jumped onto his back. "Carry me around in the water Reiner!"

"What!? What are you doing, _______?"

"Carry me in the water, I said!" you set your chin on the top of his head and wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Sure," he laughed.

"Hey, Reiner?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for taking me to the beach. This could actually be fun."

"It's because I'm here."

"Whatever you say.." you giggled and placed a kiss on the top of his head.

--first of all I am sorry because idk what this is. I really wanted to write a beach fic but I didn't know what to write about so.. .-.