Reiner x Reader - Bully AU

"Where do you think you're going, pretty face?" A tall boy towered over you, slamming his hand by your head against the lockers.

"I'm going to class so would you be kind enough to leave me alone!?" you barked back.

"Oh, a feisty one, eh?" he reached for your face but you slapped his hand away.

"Hands off, jerk!" His face was flushed red.

"Hey you! No one slaps me and gets away with it."

"Yeah, yeah the typical saying for all idiots like you!" you stuck your tongue out.

"C'mon man, you can't even keep control of a puny girl like her?" A shorter guy from behind commented.

"Shut up!" the tall one shouted.

"Yeah, listen to him, I bet you couldn't take me on yourself, shorty!" you scoffed.

"Listen here you little-"

"I'd stop if I was you." you turned in the direction of the voice and saw Reiner.

"R-Reiner.. hey." the tall one stuttered. "Whatcha doing here?"

"I'm here to watch you guys get beat up by _______, that's all. She's a tough one isn't she?"

"Hey, maybe we should leave now.." the short one whispered.

"You should have left a long time ago!" you yelled raising a fist in the air.

"Sorry about this, _______.. please don't hurt us!!" the two boys backed away and dashed back to class.

"Are you alright, _______?" Reiner walked towards you.

"Yeah.." you dropped your shoulders. "Thanks to you."

"You were scared, huh?" Reiner chuckled.

"No, of course not! I could've taken them on myself!" you defended.

"Whatever, I'm glad you're alright." he put an arm around your shoulders.

"Me too.." you sighed in relief.

"You're still shaking!"

"I know, it's just-" Reiner pulled you into his chest. "Reiner..!"

"It's okay, _______. You're safe with me."

"I know, you don't have to pull me in like this!" you tried to escape but he held tighter.

"C'mon, lets just stay like this," he laughed. "Don't resist."

"Psh, you think too highly of yourself." you wrapped your arms around his burly figure and rested your head on his shoulder.

"See, I knew it!" he teased.

"Hey, you two! Get to class!!" A teacher yelled out and you both jumped away from each other.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" you panicked.

"Don't worry, c'mon lets hurry!" he grabbed your hand and guided you to your class.