Erwin x Reader - Break

You sat at the desk with paper scattered all over the top. Shuffling through nearby books and taking your own notes. One burning candle was all you had for light accompanied by the moonlight creeping in from the window. As you quietly went about your work, you heard a creaking by the door.

"Excuse me, is anyone still here?" There was a knock on the door.

"Yes sir, please come in if you may." You answered.

The door creeped open, revealing Erwin. "What are you still doing up, ________?" He walked up to you.

"Ah, sir." You set you papers and pen down. "I must have lost myself in this research.."

"It looks like you've done quite a lot."

"Yes." You were interrupted by a yawn.

"And it seems like your body is growing tired.." Erwin chuckled.

"Well.." you hid your tinted cheeks.

"Let's go. I think it's time for us to take a break then." He offered his hand.

"Erwin.. but-"

"Don't make me wait." He blew out the candle on your desk and stretched his hand farther.

You were now walking outside with Erwin. He seemed to be leading you somewhere away from the buildings. The moon was incredibly bright tonight, allowing the two of you to see the scenery outside.

"I know a great place where we can have you relax." His voice floated in the dark.

"And where's that..?" You asked.

"It's nowhere special, but you'll see." He continued to lead you.

Erwin suddenly stopped in his tracks and you saw that you were surrounded but grass and some wildflower. "It's really relaxing here, especially on clear nights." He turned to you.

"It looks stunning." You knelt down to hold a flower in your hands and examined its color.

"They're quite beautiful as well, aren't they?"

You nodded. "This place seems great." You sat down and laid against the blades of grass, looking up at Erwin's figure.

"Because it is." You joined beside you. "I love coming here to clear out my mind." He stretched his hand out, accidentally brushing it against yours.

"Sorry!" You retracted your hand.

"No, it's fine, _______." He looked to his side and got a glimpse at you. You also turned to him and met his eyes. Then you felt his hand slowly wrap around yours.

"Erwin.." you whispered surprised.

"_______, I'd love it if you could continue joining me on breaks like this. It gets lonely sometimes.." His grip tightened a bit around your hand.

You felt your lips stretch into a smile and answered, "Of course, I'd be happy to." You scooted closer to him, now feeling your leg against his.

"That's good." He brought your hand to his face and placed a kiss against it, then rested it against his stomach. "Maybe we should head back right?"

"No.." I want to stay a little longer.. with you, Erwin.." you touched your other hand onto his arm.

"If that's what you want then." He leaned his head down and kissed the top of your head.

-- ahh this one is so short.. I'm sorry.. but here's the Erwin x reader request