Armin x Reader - Braid

The wind carried your hair as you closed your eyes feeling it pass your face. "It's a nice day today, isn't it, Armin?"

"It is.. What are you doing?"

"Stay still!" You held his hair in your hands and began braiding it.

"My hair isn't as long as yours!"

"It's okay," you giggled, "I'll make little braids in your hair!"

"Alright.." Armin relaxed and let you continue playing with his hair.

"_______, how do you braid anyway?"

"It's easy! You just.. alternate between three stands and pull them over and under each other!"

"That seems.. confusing."

"Try it!" you let go of Armin's hair and sat in front of him.

"I don't think I shou-"

"Armin, try it! It'll be fun!"

"Okay.." Armin reached out for your hair and divided it in three sections. "Like this right?"

"Yeah, now just pull the middle strand under the left strand. And take the right strand over the left strand and pull it under the center stand and-"

"W-wait, it's okay, I think I figured it out!"

"Oh, I wouldn't expect less from you Armin!" You picked at the grass as you waited for Armin to finish. You felt him tugging the ends of your hair. "Almost done?"

"Almost.. There! Is it okay?"

You grabbed your braided hair and felt the bumps in your hair, "Thanks, Armin! I'm sure it looks nice. You even tied it together with a flower!"

"Turn around for me!" You turned your body and faced Armin. He reached for your braid and brought it in front of your shoulder. "There you go, you look cute!"

"Really? Thanks, it's because of you!"

"You're always cute, _______." Armin giggled as his face grew pink.

"You too!" You tackled him in a hug onto the grass.

"_-_______, what are you doing!?"

"I don't know, let's just stay like this, okay Armin?" You laid your head against his shoulder and closed your eyes.

"Sure, let's stay like this then."

--first of all I am so sorry for the lack or updates and returning with this story idk .-. but yeah I've just been lazy and I'm sorry :c