Reiner x Reader - Candles

*This story is in Reiner's perspective!

I nervously walked outside of the building before finally going in. ________, told me to meet her after the sun set and the butterflies in my stomach were fluttering like crazy. It wasn't that bad of a feeling though. And plus, how do I even sound right now? I'm Reiner Braun, I'm tough..

I took a deep breath and stepped into the building and saw a glowing light from another room, _______ had to be in there. I walked across the creaky wooden floors until a bright light blinded me slightly before my eyes adjusted.

"Reiner.." _______ was on the floor with her legs crossed. The room was surrounded with candles sitting all over the room. I could feel the heat from each flame. "Come meditate with me." And right there I just died. I laughed so loud at her ridiculous act.

"What are you doing!?" I held my stomach from the small pains that jolted each time I inhaled a breath.

"Reiner! Shhh! Meditating isn't supposed to be disturbed by obnoxious laughter from buff guys like you!" She screamed.

"Haha," I couldn't help it, she was just too adorable. "Sorry sorry, I'll come meditate with you." I went over to sit across from her and crossed my legs as well. I let out a few suppressed cackles before peeking an eye out at her. She looked nice in the candlelights.

"Are you seriously doing this with me?" She broke the silence then suddenly bursted out laughing. "Reiner, I can't believe you're really meditating with me!" this time she held her stomach.

"What are you talking about?" I scratched my head.

"Reiner, did you really think I called you over here to meditate?"

"Well, of course I mean-"

"Ahh, you're so cute you know that?" She went up to me and cupped my cheeks. I could feel the warmth of her hands add to the warmth I was beginning to feel on my cheeks. "Reiner, you're silly you know that?"

"Hey, I was just doing it to go along with you." I tickled her until she fell backwards. I instinctively crawled over her and tickled her more.

"Reiner! Stop that!" She giggled and tried to push me away.

"Why? You're having so much fun!" I slowly stopped my hands so I could take a good look at her under me. She was beautiful.

Suddenly _______ wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms encircled my neck. Then I felt a light pair of lips peck my cheeks. I froze as she backed her face away and looked at me with her shining eyes.

"_______..." I let out a whisper.

"What's wrong, Reiner?" She pouted her pink lips slightly. "Did I do something-"

I couldn't contain myself and I slowly lowered my body. _______'s back was now rested on the floor and my hands no longer supported me. I had my arms around her neck and I planted my lips against _______'s, interrupting her.

We both separated, panting for air as she looked into my eyes. "Reiner.. what was that?"

"Sorry.." I lowered my face. "It.. it just felt right."

She giggled and kissed my nose, "It was right."

"Good.. Because it's going to happen again." I smirked before going in to kiss her again and this time, more passionately.

And eventually after our possibly quick little session, our real date began.

-- ahh I hope this is okay. I didn't know what to write so I went to look at a prompt generator and got "passionate + falsely accused + candles" but I guess I turned it to something's else? idk, hope you enjoyed it anyway! ^^