Eren x Reader - The First Snowfall

You were over at Eren's place just to hang out with him since he was your boyfriend. The two of you were just enjoying a movie marathon with each other. You stretched your arms as you yawned. You glanced outside the window and noticed some flurries of snow. "Eren!"

"Yeah?"

"It's snowing!" you jumped from your seat and ran to the window. "It's the first snowfall this winter.." You gazed outside as the snow continued to fall.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a chin rest on your shoulder, "Did you want to go outside?" Eren whispered into your ear.

"Yeah, let's go!" The two of you went to gear up to go out side. You threw on one of Eren's hoodies and put your jacket on. Eren, also in a hoodie, put his jacket over and sported a beanie.

"Are you ready?" You walked up to the door.

"Wait!" Eren walked towards you and wrapped a scarf around your neck and pulled you close. He leaned in closer to your face but quickly wrapped the rest in front of your lips.

"What a tease!" You blushed.

"Heh, it's cute when you get flustered," he patted the top of your head. "Anyway, let's go!" Eren lead you out and the two of you exited the apartment building.

"Let's walk to the nearby park and back," Eren suggested.

"Okay!" you agreed.

The two of you walked hand in hand, trying to catch snowflakes on your tongues or trying to throw snow in each others faces until you guys reached the playground. "Too bad we can't swing, huh? Or we could do it anyway and freeze our butts off." Eren chuckled.

"It's okay, just standing next to you is enough," you smiled up at him.

"You're too sweet for your own good, _______."

"I meant that!" You kept your eyes on Eren's green eyes.

"I know.." Eren looked away for a moment. "You know.. there's something I want to try.."

"What's that?"

"You wanna know?"

You nodded your head. Eren turned toward you and kissed you. His arms naturally wrapped around your waist as your arms snaked around his neck. It was a warm and passionate kiss. You both pulled away from each other and smiled at each other.

"I've always wanted to kiss during a snowfall." Eren said as he rested his forehead on yours. "And only with you, _______."

"I'd only ever want it that way.." you kissed him softly again and hugged him tight.

"It's getting chilly isn't it? Let's go back home." Eren picked you up and carried you.

"Eren! You don't have to.."

"I want to, it's romantic this way, isn't it?" he winked at you.

"I guess.."

Eren carried you all the way back to the apartment. Once you guys entered Eren's place you two settled down back onto the couch. " Shall we finish our marathon?" you questioned Eren.

"No, I'm not feeling it anymore." he answered.

"Well, what should we do for the rest if the night?" you were suddenly attacked by Eren. He pushed you down and laid against your chest.

"I just want to be kept warm by you tonight, _______.." he said softly with his eyes closed.

"If that's what you want, _______." you went along with him and stroked his hair. "I'll keep you warm.."

-- sorry I'm running on about 1 hour of sleep and this is what I come up with ): oh well... it snowed here in Minnesota today, so that's why I wanted to post this. So here you go, hope it wasnt too bad. Now I'm going to sleep to get at least 8 hrs tonight~ thanks for reading! <3

another side note, I forgot to publish this!!! my fault ):