«Prolouge»

"Delly?! What the fuck?!" My fiancé screams literally getting out of the guy she was on top of. My best friend... Gale...

"Peeta. Baby. It's not what it looks like" she says putting on her clothes and so does Gale

"Yeah right. Tell me this. The baby. Is it even mine?" I ask and she gets teary eyed

"I'm sorry. It's not. I was going to tell you" she cries and I look to Gale

"I thought you were my best friend. I trusted you Gale" I say and he looks down. I grab my suitcase and stuff all my clothes in it

"Peeta... What are you doing?" Delly cries

"I'm leaving. Forever. Have fun fucking my best friend" I mumble and storm out of the house getting in my car and driving away.

I sigh as I sit on the roof of my apartment smoking my cigarette and take a sip of my beer. I'm a mess. My life is a mess. I can't even keep a stable relationship unless my girlfriend cheats. I've given up on finding love... Why should I keep looking when all the ones I find always cheat on me? My family are ashamed of me. I haven't seen my parents since the day I left Delly. I thought she wouldn't have done that... When I met her she was so bubbly and kind but I thought wrong. I guess the spark wasn't there. I didn't feel one to be honest.

Crushing my finished cigarette I go through the door with my beer and walk down the plank of stairs to my apartment door that I share with my new best friend Finnick who is much more humble, loyal and trustworthy than Gale. You know Gale and Delly are getting married? Yeah and the baby she had WAS Gales. Which hurts me every time knowing that they must've been hooking up more than once...

"Hey dude. Feeling any better?" Finnick asks and I shrug

"Could be better but I ain't gonna complain" I say

"True. True. So I guess you'll be leaving soon?" He says sadly and I sigh sitting on the one seater couch

"Yeah. I'm gonna leave next week" I state

"Make sure to keep in contact" he says and I nod

"Don't worry I will Finnick" I reply chucking my beer bottle in our bin and go to bed. Guess I should visit that bar one last time.

New story😜😜😜😜😜