You're everything to me

We make it to the Hokages' office, the one that brought me here left with a nod from Minato and I'm left in a room with... quite a few people. Sh*t! There's Minato, Naruto, Kakashi and a pervert I see around the changing rooms' for the girls outdoor bath. They all look at my blank face and I see that they're shocked. Kakashi is the one to step forward and speak first.

"Killua, have you been crying?"

"Where'd you get that thought from?"

"You have tear stains down your face and your eyes are red and puffy." I must've really let it all out.

"Yeah, so what." I'm sure to make my voice sound angry as I stuff my hands in my pockets.

"Killua, we all care about you. We know something is wrong and we want to know." Minato makes his voice soft and I want to give in. Should I tell him? But it's not really that important. Then why was I crying over it? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY?!?

"Nothing's wrong."

"Then why were you crying?" Kakashi finds a little loop hole and I start feeling annoyed, not angry just annoyed.

"So I'm not allowed to cry now?"

"I didn't say that..." Kakashi tries to defend himself.

"Then don't say anything." I raise my voice and he backs away a little. I guess he doesn't want me to get angry again but I'm not angry... I'm acting angry so they leave me alone... I'm sad... broken... God I don't want to cry again, not here, not in front of these.

"Killua, calm down; we want to help." Kakashi steps forward with his hands up and a soft voice, like everyone else.

"I don't need help!" I yell this time and everyone backs away. I feel my eyes tear up and I try to walk out but there's a hand grabbing my arm. "Leave me alone!"

"No." The voice wasn't soft like the others, it was... Naruto. The idiot! I turn to face him with scary speed and glare at him but he... doesn't even blink. What is wrong with him?!

Naruto P.O.V

After I lost Killua earlier I ran to dad. She's mad... is it because of me? It must be she was fine when she started talking to me. I stormed into dads' office to see him talking with some of his friends; once he sees how troubled I am he instantly asked me what's wrong. I told him and the others about what happened and they all agreed to try and help me figure it out. Dad gets a ninja to bring Killua down and as soon as she walks in the door I see her tear stained face, her usually ice blue eyes are puffy red. She's been crying! Did I upset her that much? The others try talking to her but all she does is get mad. I can't have her mad at me! ... I love her! When she starts walking away I act on instinct and stop her. She yells at me but I refuse to let go, she was there for me and I'll be there for her. That's when I notice tears form in her eyes. She's not mad, she's upset. I pull her into a tight hug and she weakly struggles against me.

"I'm sorry." She stops struggling for a moment. "I don't know what I've done but I'm sorry."

"You don't know what you've done." She's quiet and I feel my shirt get a little wet, is she crying? I let her go and look at her and see waterfalls silently go down her hurt filled face. "You spoke without thinking again. 'I want a true friend'." Everyone gives her questioning looks as she mocks my words from our conversation. How did that upset her? "You don't get it, do you?" I shake my head. "You said it as though you don't have any true friends! If that's how you feel then what am I? Am I just there? Has everything I said, everything I done just meant nothing to you?" She yells over and over as every giant tear rolls down her heart broken face. NO NONONONONO! I'm an idiot!

"NO!" She stops yelling and just stands there crying, I pull her into a hug and she carries on crying. "You're my best friend. I never meant to make you feel like that. You're the first and right now the only one to ever understand me and give me a chance... You're everything to me."