The Chunin exam

Naruto and Sasuke end up dragging me to a place where Kakashi and Sakura are waiting.

"There you guys are."

"What are we here?" I'm confused and the others look confused at Kakashi.

"Didn't you tell her?" The boys lose their angry faces and replace them with a look of offence.

"I didn't tell her because she's not a part of it."

"Why not? What are you guys even doing?"

"We're here because I want you three to do the chunin exam. I don't want Killua because she's already became a chunin in three villages." The others look amazed at me and I just sigh.

"So you ratted me out, darn. I was looking forward to doing the exam again. Oh well, good luck you guys."

"All you three need to do is fill this out, I want you to know that this is your choice and you don't need to take the exam if you don't want to." Kakashi passes the other three a form they need to do the exam. So he's making sure they don't pressure each other into it but if one of them say no then none of them can do it. A ninja come to us and looks at me.

"Killua, the Hokage would like to see you."

"Bye guys." I turn to the others and wave before going to Minatos' office.

The ninja states my arrival then leaves me alone with Minato.

"So, what do you want me for?" I walk closer and sit on the edge of his desk as he sits in his seat.

"Do you know that the chunin exams are on their way?"

"Yeah, Kakashi gave our team the forms... well; he didn't give me one since I'm already a chunin." Minato seems to have a look of relief. "Why? What's wrong?" I look into his eyes and he looks in mine, he must have a fever; his cheeks are going bright red. He looks away and clears his throat.

"W-well, since the exams are based in our village it's my responsibility to organise them."

"And you have no idea what to do so you want my help?"

"Exactly."

"Don't worry, I know a few people." I get of the desk, draw blood from my thumb and draw a summoning seal on the ground. I do some hand signs and summon my signature silver birds, that have an 'S' on their back. I send them off to a bunch of people and turn back to Minato. "They should know when they see my birds; I'll need a day for them to arrive and a day to sort the whole thing out."

"Thank you so much. I'm glad to have you around Killua." Minato smiles at me and it warms my heart. I walk out of his office and wonder the street to find something to do.