Minato is back

By the times we get to the village Minato has put his hood up and the rest of us are surrounding him. Sadly we still get stopped by the guards.
“Business?” Kakashi stands forward.
“Isn’t it obvious? We live here.”
“What about him?” He points towards Minato and Kakashi struggles to find an excuse. I step forward and put on my most innocent face.
“That’s a visitor… for the Hokage.” I sound like a little kid so the guard goes easy on me.
“Well I need to see him or he’s not allowed in.”
“But he doesn’t like his face, it was scared as a child and it doesn’t look pretty.”
“I’m sure I can handle it.”
“But the Hokage said he can keep his hood up. You don’t need to worry, we’ve seen him and we know he’s a good guy.” I put on my most childish face and the guard crumbles.
“Fine but if anyone asks I seen his face myself. Otherwise I’ll get in trouble.”
“You’re secret safe with me.” I smile at him and he smiles back before opening the gates for us. When we’re inside they all look at me.
“I didn’t know you could do that.” Naruto puts a smile on his face as he speaks.
“Thanks for that, I wouldn’t have been able to talk him over.” Kakashi steps forward again.
“Any time,” I have my normal voice back.
“Well, we should report a successful mission. Minato, do you want to be known?” Kakashi whispers the last part and Minato just nods and lowers his head a bit more.

We make it to the Hokages’ office and Kakashi steps forward once more.
“I believe the mission was successful?” the Hokage asks while keeping an eye on Minatos’ hood.
“Yes it was. I am happy to say the bridge was built with no difficulty.” Wow, he can lie right through his teeth. 
“And what about your new friend?” We all look at Minato to see him show a smirk, he pulls his hood down and everyone else in the office look like they just laid an egg.
“M-Minato?” The Hokage looks lost for words, to be honest we were too when we first saw him.
“Hey.” That’s it?
“But… how?” Minato looks as though he’s debating to tell them about me.
“A friend of mine found a way to save me, put himself in my place of death. I am not able to tell you any more than that.” Thank you Minato! The Hokage seems to accept this answer.
“Now that you’re back it’s your duty to take over the role of Hokage once more.” 
“Tomorrow, tonight we rest.” Everyone agrees to this and we walk out, everyone leaves except Minato, Naruto and I. As I’m about to leave Naruto gets me arm.
“Killua, what about our thing?” 
“What do you mean?”
“Every time we finish a mission.” I grab his hand and start walking, Minato behind us.
“I’m not going to buy you more than 5 bowls this time.” Narutos’ face lights up and he shouts.
“RAMEN!” we spend a few hours talking and joking in Ichiraku ramen before going our separate ways. ‘For the first time in forever’ I’m finally able to get a proper nights rest.