Illumi wants her

Next day we all go to the bridge and we all help out as it’s about to be finished. This morning I put on my fingerless gloves on so no one could see the wrapped up cut on my hand. My powers are mine alone, no one is to know, no one is to carry their burden, they already know too much. When the bridge is built everyone makes sure it is strong enough to be used and then all the workers go home, all but Tazuna.
“Finally, after all these years it’s finally built.” We stand in admiration but a sudden mist starts to form.
“hehehe,” Zabuzas’ crackled laugh comes from behind us. We all turn around and see him with two shadows next to him.
“Formation,” Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura stand around Tazuna, ready to attack. However I stay still with Kakashi on one side and Minato on the other. Minato and I have our hoods up, like one of Zabuzas’ aquatics.
“Back for more, are you?” I pull down my hood and frown at him.
“Haku,” a feminine looking man jumps over us and heads towards the others. I go to head the same way but Zabuzas’ other friend blocks my way.
“MOVE!” I yell at the stranger; he doesn’t reply but simply takes his hood down. My eyes widen to the point I feel like they’re going to fall out; he takes out a different coloured kunai, it is his favourite weapon.
“I- Illumi?” He throws the kunai at me but I’m too shocked to move, when it hits me… everything… goes… black.

Minato P.O.V (Why not, right?)
When that man and his friends came along I instantly recognised Zabuza, I’ve had a bit of trouble with him and Haku before. However the one with the hood is a mystery, once Haku went over to the kids I wanted to go but I knew turning my back on the enemy is the worst idea ever, that what I taught Kakashi. Luckily Killua went to help; the hooded man goes behind us as well and I signal for Kakashi to keep an eye on Zabuza. As I turn around I hear Killua say ‘Illumi’. No… it can’t be! When she faints I catch her in my arms. I really don’t know what to do, so I evaluate the situation. Sakura is protecting Tazuna, good enough. Naruto and Sasuke are in the mirror jail, damn it to hell! Kakashi is fighting Zabuza; he should be able to handle it. Thinking it through I figure I need to reason with Illumi and defeat Haku; after that there’s only Zabuza left. I stand up with Killua in my arms and Illumi stares at me with hateful eyes.
“Why would you do this to her?” I start trying to reason with him by talking calmly.
“To get her away from you people.”
“To get her away from her team… her friends.” He starts to get mad, sh*t this is bad.
“She doesn’t need friends, she only needs me! I won’t hurt her like everyone else!” He comes running at me but I can’t hurt him, so I jump over the side of the bridge. I land on the water, Killua still in my arms and Illumi lands right in front of me.
“You already have hurt her!” He looks taken back but gain himself in an instant.
“What would you know?!” He aims for me again and as I try to keep the distance between us, without hitting him, he takes Killua from me. Once she’s in his arms he tries to make a run for it but I will never let that happen. I run ahead of him, the wind pulling my hood down and I block his way.
“I know that you left her alone for years!” He stops in his tracks, looking at me with a death glare.
“YOU @$$! You don’t know anything she’s been through!”
“From the sounds of it neither do you!” This puts him in a state of shock and I use it as a chance to take Killua back. Now she’s back in my arms and Illumi keeps trying to take her back but I’m not giving him a chance.

After a while of Illumi and I taking Killua from one another she ends up in my arms and Illumi is fighting not to kill.
“Illumi, why don’t you come back?” I talk in a soft tone to try and calm him down.
“NO!” It doesn’t work. “I WILL GET HER BACK!”
“You can come back to the village; you can stay with her every day.”
“NO!” His eyes show a burning fury. “Don’t you see?! She’s a monster! I want her so I can trap her! Care for her! Make her use her power for what it’s made for! COMPLETE AND UTTER DESTRUCTION!” I know she has a strange and unique power but I doubt it’s for evil. She’s a good girl, I can teach her to use it for good… if she trusts me with it in the first place.
“She’s not like that! Her father used it only for good, so can she!”
“Only used it for good? Don’t make me laugh! Do you even know what any of her powers are!?! DO YOU?” I stay silent, I do know she can heal but I don’t know anything else. Illumi starts making hand signs, a fire ball is created in front of him. He throws it at me and I jump above it, to dodge. There’s only one way to save Killua… I’m sorry Silva. With one hand I hold Killua and with the other I make hand signs. I do this to create 4 clones, while I look after Killua all of my clones have a ball of chakra forming in their palm. Once my chakra is powerful enough I get two of my clones to secretly appear behind Illumi while the other is in front, luckily he didn’t notice the two behind him.
“Goodbye Illumi.” With this said my clones all run his way and he planes to defend against my Rasengan, which is a bad idea. When my Rasengan hits him in the front he takes a reasonable amount of damage. However, when he gets hit in the back, he takes a lot of damage and falls to his hands and knees. As he struggles to keep his chakra, to hold him on the water, he looks behind me and grins at me. I know I shouldn’t but I can’t help it, I look behind me just in time to see a powerful, red chakra break through Hakus’ mirror jail. NARUTO! I look back to see Illumi has disappeared and I’m not wasting time with running to Naruto.