Ambushed

Killua P.O.V (And we’re back)
All night I try to figure out why those two boys always argue; it doesn’t make sense. Soon enough I fall into a dreamless sleep. I wake up from Sakura whacking me with her pillow.
“Killua! Get up! We have a job to do!” She yells while repetitively hitting me, as she goes to hit me I put my hand out and grab the pillow. I open my eyes to see Sakura shocked; I put a smirk on my face, get up and whack her back but not too hard. We both start laughing as she gets another pillow and we have a pillow fight.
“GIRLS! Hurry up!” Kakashi’s voice booms from down stairs, Sakura and I look at each other and laugh once again before getting changed. Sakura and I put on our natural outfits but this time I pick up Naruto’s coat and put it on.
“Why are you wearing that? More importantly, why have you got that?” Sakura puts her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.
“I got cold yesterday so Naruto let me wear it; I forgot to give it back.”
“Okay then.” Sakura stretched her words as she turns around and goes out the room. When she’s out I quickly turn back and I get the mystery mans’ kunai from my bag and I put it into my weapons pouch.

We spent about 3 hours standing around as Tazuna and some others build the bridge up. After that Tazuna comes up to all of us.
“Alright, let’s go back for lunch.” We go back to the house and Tazuna goes inside but Kakashi got the rest of us to go back outside. We’ve now been walking for quite some time and I can tell the others are getting bored.
“Naruto?” Sakura gives me a look from over her shoulder and smiles. I’m confused by her action but I keep quiet. “I think Killua’s a bit cold,” the others all look at me and at the same time a lot of wind decided to hit me, causing me to hug myself and shiver. I close my eyes and hug myself tighter as the wind gets stronger. However the wind stops, I look up to see Naruto putting his coat around me again. So he gave it me, I gave it back and now he’s giving it me again. Does he even want this coat?
“There, this should help.” He gives me a bright smile and I give one back.
“Thanks Naruto,” I look behind him to see Sakura giving me a huge smile, like she’s proud of herself and Sasuke is giving Naruto the death glare again. When we carry on walking Naruto and Sakura are talking to Kakashi but Sasuke walks next to me, he looks determined but I don’t know why.

Once we make it to an opening we stop and Kakashi stands in front of us. Just as he’s about to say something a bunch of ninjas come out the trees. So it’s 15 against 5, good enough for me.
“The Silver Shadow, ha! Now we can get a job done and sell you for a fortune.” The other ninjas cheer at this. All the ninjas quickly move in and we all start to fight for our lives. Naruto uses his shadow clones to tackle one ninja but I can tell it’ll take some time. Sasuke is in a one on one fight and Sakura is getting help from Kakashi against 5 ninjas. I’m currently having a fist fight with 8 of them, what is wrong with these people; they’re more skilled than normal ninjas. I’m able to kill a few of the ninjas and Kakashi is able to kill one or two as well. However Naruto and Sasuke have been caught, Kakashi is still defending Sakura and even I’m getting worn out. I would use a jutsu but these people keep coming, they don’t give any of use a chance to make a single hand sign. These people are faster than me and they’re perfect for hand to hand combat, I guess they can’t use jutsus’. It doesn’t take too long for Kakashi to have two people pin him down and Sakura is caught like the other two. I’m the only one left, there’s 5 ninjas keeping my team captive and 5 are dead, so now I’m still fighting off 5 ninjas. I keep trying and failing at landing a hit, one of the ninjas go for a punch but I block it with my arms. However a ninja was behind me and he stabbed a huge weapon through my back, luckily I took off Naruto’s coat before these people shown up. After I get stabbed I just plain out give up! The ninjas keep hitting me as much as they can but I take the hits and since they can’t use jutsus’ I use this as a chance. I increase my chakra around me and every time a ninja makes contact with my body a line of chakra is attached to them. Once all the remaining ninja are attached by me chakra I use the element of electricity to electrify their bodies. They all fall down dead and the remaining ninja look as shocked (PUN!) as m team I turn to the remaining ninjas, they all look scared and try to run, I stomp my foot on the ground and by using the element of earth a wall of earth lifts out the ground to block their way. I take out a bunch of my kunais’ and throw them, the enemy is panicked enough to get hit and I use my chakra line to electrify them as well. My team run up to me as I fall against a tree, holding the hole in my stomach, I can’t believe a sword went through my whole body.