I'm seeing double

The HunterXHunter fans should be happy with this chapter ;)

I walk for a while and get really bored; I sigh and look at the sky to watch the clouds. Suddenly something crashes into me and sends me to the ground. I look up to see a boy with... silver hair... and blue eyes. He looks like me!!! I can tell he's as surprised as me; some more boys come running the corner and stop when they see me and the boy.

"They look like twins." The boy with black and green hair whispers to the blond... boy? My double and I stand up, never taking our eyes off each other.

"Who are you?" My double is the first to talk.

"I'm Killua Zoldyck. Who are you?" He and his friend's eyes widen in shock.

"I'm Killua Zoldyck!" Now I join them with their shocked faces.

"WHAT?!?" We all yell at the top of our lungs.

After we all come over our shock we decided to sit down in the park and figure this out.

"So you both are named Killua Zoldyck." The oldest starts us off.

"Yes." We both reply, it's so annoying to have some speak at the same time as me.

"Boy Killua has a dad named Zeno, an older brother called Milluki and a little brother called Kalluto. What about you?"

"Dad's named Silva, my brother's name is Illumi and I don't have any other family that I know of." The boys' eyes become wide at my information.

"Uncle Silva." His voice is a whisper. "Uncle and aunt died 15 years ago, aunt was still pregnant and the baby died with her. Illumi said he was living alone with Uncle Ryan."

"Uncle? Aunt? We're related?!?"

"I think so."

"I need to figure this out. Follow me." I take the group to Minatos' office.

"Killua, you only left 15 minutes ago, what brings you back so soon?" Then he looks at the other Killua and starts switching between us. "What's this?"

"I might have a relative I never knew of. I need to know... did my dad have a brother called Zeno?"

"Yes, Zeno was friends with us when we were younger. One day he went on a mission and met a girl, so he moved away and only visited once a month." Minato smiled to himself at remembrance of his old friend.

"If we're family then why are we both called Killua?" I ask one of the most confusing questions in my mind.

"My dad told me that he named me Killua because that was uncle Silva's favourite name, my dad wanted me to be a memory of his lost brother." That's so sweet! I start to tear up and all the boys start to worry as I really start crying. Minato comes up to me and wraps me in a comforting hug and strokes my hair to calm me down.

Once I've calmed down the other boys look at me with a smile.

"I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Kurapika Kurtua; it's a pleasure to meet you." The blond does a waist bow as he introduces himself.

"My name is Leorio Paladinight but a lovely girl like you can call me 'the man of your dreams'." The oldest get a hit from Kurapika after his introduction.

"I'm Gon Freecss, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can be great friends." The boy with green and black hair shakes my hand and gives me a kind smile.

"This is my team, Leorio is our sensei and we're here for the chunin exam." Killua explains to me but I'm still trying to realise that Leorio is a teacher. How is that pervert allowed to look after 3 kids?!?