Examiners have arrived

I wake up, get ready and head out as usual; I sent out the birds yesterday so they should be here soon. I go towards the front gates of the village to wait for my old 'friends', I guess I could class them as friends right? They didn't know my name but neither did Gaara and we're still friends. My thoughts get interrupted by the noise of people landing in front of me.

"Nice to see you guys again." I look up to welcome 5 people, 3 who are from this village but were travelling.

"This better be important." Menchi always did have a short temper.

"Of course it is, as you should all know the chunin exam is held in this village this year. With the village getting an old Hokage back we have no idea what to do; so the Hokage has put The Silver Shadow in charge of the exam. Soooo, Ibiki, Anko, Hayate, Menchi and Satotz; I would like you all to be examiners for the chunin exam. What do you say?" They all stare at me before smiling with excitement.

"I'm happy with that."

"Why not."

"Sounds fun."

"It'll be my pleasure."

"I'm not going to be nice to those runts." They all agree to work for the exam; I turn and bring them all to Minatos' office. I told them my plan for the exam, had a catch up talk with them, being sure to tell them my real name and then head off to meet my cousin... aka my double, Killua.

On my way through the village I think of how I finally have a family. I walk through the village with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey Killua!" I run ahead to Naruto and Sasuke.

"Hey guys, since when do you two spend time together?" They both look at each other and then look away pretending to barf.

"Like hell we spend time together!" Naruto points at me as he yells his head off.

"We ran into each other in the street and thought it would be best to train for the exam." Sasuke explains for them.

"So you two are going to take the exam? That's great." I smile at the others as they nod at me. "So, since you guys want to train do you want me to come along?" They both nod and we head towards the training grounds.

The training grounds is where I agreed to meet Killua, so when we arrive at the training grounds Naruto and Sasuke freeze with their mouth wide open and looking between me and my cousin Killua.

"My beautiful goddess! You've come for me!" Leorio instantly went on one knee and held my hand. However Kurapika wasn't the only one to stop him, Naruto and Sasuke push one of his shoulders each, Kurapika and Gon pull an arm each and Killua pulls the back of his shirt.

"Leave... my... cousin... alone." Killua sounds like he's ready to kill anyone, why is he like that? Leorio is only being nice. Once Leorio is pulled away from me I introduced everyone to each other, Naruto and Sasuke are really surprised that I have family and that Killua and I are basically gender benders. We spend hours with Leorio and I train the boys, helping them with speed, strength and teamwork before Kakashi shows up.

"Naruto, Sasuke, it's time for us to do some training."

"But we are training." Naruto answers back to Kakashi.

"We need to do some personal training with Sakura too, just the team."

"Does that include me?" I ask since I'm not going to take part in the exam... as a student that is.

"No it doesn't but you are more than welcome to join us." If I go then I might tell them how to pass the exam, I better play safe so it's fair for ever participant.

"I'm fine, good luck with training." I better keep away from this group too; I have a higher chance of telling family. My team wave good bye and I do too as Leorios' team are left alone in the training grounds.