My S rank mission

I was only 4 years old, visiting the Jōmae Village, in the Land Of Keys. I had already gained the title of Jonin in that village and was assigned to take a piece of valuable information to the Sugi Village, in the Land of fire. The funny thing is they told me the information because I was the top Jonin there and this made me the target that the enemy wanted. I was sent alone because I refused to work with others; well if I did then it would be hard to be the Silver Shadow. I refused to work with others or do anything that’s unnecessary to me or my job. People I don’t want or need to be around hardly saw me and when they did all they saw was my silver hair. Also my natural thing to do, so I’m not seen, is to stay in the shadows. News of a mysterious Silver Shadow when around quit fast but nobody could find me; I was the one who always found them.

On my way to the other village had a few enemies waiting to kidnap me for the information. When I saw them I looked down so my hood covered the rest of my face and carried on walking. As expected the enemies circled me and started laughing.
“So this is the messenger? What a joke.” One of the ninjas said out loud.
“This is the worst idea anyone has ever had, she’s what 5, 6?” Another replied.
“I’m 4 years old actually.” I slowly pull down my hood to reveal my silver hair and everyone goes quiet.
“You’re the silver shadow.” One of them state.
“A 4 YEAR OLD! NO WAY!” Another yelled.
“A guy I know saw her once; he said she’s a young girl, eyes blue as ice, hair that looks like real silver.” A smirk grew on his face, “one strand of her hair is worth 5 hundred ryō. A picture is worth one million ryō, I wonder what she is worth herself.” The man starts laughing and it starts irritating me.
“Let’s get her!” All the ninjas cheer in reply. They all start moving in on me without realizing that I silently planted some things while they were talking. When they all are one foot away I set them off, all the ninjas get electrocuted by my chakra. Somehow only half of them go down, still 4 left. Shit, I put a lot into that, they should’ve all went down!

The others are a mix of amusement and shock and I use this to try and run. Sadly one of them grabs me and I struggle in their hold. The other three come near to examine me; I take in a large breath and use the element of wind to blow them away when I breathe out. As the one holding me is shocked I focus my chakra into my foot and swing it back, into his stomach. He loosens his grip and I manage to get free. All four of them surround me and I use hand signs to create some solid shadow clones. Now there are four of them and four of me, I focus the element electricity into my palm on all of my shadow clone and myself. I and my clones run towards our opponents, using electrifying speed (Pun intended), then we electrocute them in their chest. My electricity hit one of their major nerves and should have intensified their brain capacity to the point where it shuts down and they die. However, one of the men still stands, damaged but still standing, I killed them all but him.

He stands up straight and walks towards me, I don’t have enough energy to run away so I just walk backwards. Hey, I’m 4, you can’t expect too much from me.
“Thanks, I wanted to kill those guys for quite some time.” He gains an evil smile as walks towards me, kunai in hand. When he reaches me I’m terrified, he grabs me by the throat and holds me above ground.
“Didn’t anyone tell you to care for children?” The enemy turns around to see a man in a hooded cape, like mine but bigger.
“Who the hell do you think you are?” I scratch at the enemy’s hand to signal that I can’t breathe. The mystery must have noticed because he frowns at the guy holding me.
“I’ll say this once and you better listen. Let… Her… Go.” He takes out a kunai but it’s a different style.
“Ha-ha, this kid is worth big bucks. She’s coming with me.” The mystery guy disappears in a flash, he’s so fast. He reappears in front of us and stabs the man in the stomach; he goes down as he drops me. The mystery man catches me and holds me with one arm and get his kunai back, slashing the man’s throat in the process.

Once he confirmed that the enemy is dead he walks to a clean space by a tree and puts me down.
“Are you okay?” His voice is soft as he still refuses to show his face, I nod in reply to his question. “Good, you need to be careful; a lot of people are after you.” I nod again, staring at him in amazement. He smiles at me as he strokes my silver hair and pulls my hood up for me, he walked away and I never saw him again. After that I made it to my destination without any more trouble and I trained harder than I naturally did, refusing to fail against an enemy again.