walming up to Naruto

I’ve walked around for a bit before I hear Sakura scream. Loud mouth. I run towards the noise and see Sakura passed out on the ground and Sasuke… in the ground, only his head showing. I cover my mouth, trying to stop myself from laughing. Then Sasuke looks at me and he’s mad; I can’t help it. I burst out laughing and I have to hold my stomach from the slight pain. Once I’m done laughing I look at Sasuke and simply ask.

“Need help?” He gives me a look saying ‘are you kidding me?’ I walk up to him and stomp me foot on the ground, the ground breaks and it gives Sasuke room to crawl out the ground. He refuses to give me eye contact.

“Thanks.” Did he just? Wow!

“Sasuke, want to team up?”

“No.” Harsh.

“The only way we can get a bell is if we work together.”

“I don’t need anybody slowing me down. I can get a bell on my own.” Without another work he runs off to look for Kakashi. I look at Sakura and walk up to her. Now how should I help this one? I think for a moment before raising my fist a bringing it down to collide with her stomach. She woke up with a little scream.

“Why did you do that? It hurt you useless…!” I only hit her hard enough to leave a mark.

“I woke you up didn’t I?”

“Whatever!”

“Want to team up?”

“With you? NO WAY!”

“It’s the only way we can get a bell.”

“Sasuke can help me get a bell.”

“And where is you knight in shining armour?” Sakura looks around before getting up a running calling ‘Sasuke’. That was a waste.

I walk to where we started to find Naruto hanging by a rope on a tree. I walk towards him.

“What happened?”

“I found a bell on the floor.”

“And there was a trap?”

“Yeah.” He scratches the back of his head in embarrassment, poor kid, so naive.

“Need help?” He looks at me and nods. I take out a kunai and cut the rope, Naruto lands on the floor with a thud. “Are you okay?” I ask while offering my hand; he take it and I help him up.

“I’m fine, thanks.” He gives me a goofy smile.

“Do you want to work as a team to get a bell?”

“No thanks Killua. I can get a bell on my own.” They’re learning my name one by one.

“But we can’t get one alone.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll get you a bell as well; then we can pass together. Believe it.” He puts on a huge smile and gives me a thumb up. I can’t help but smile as he runs away, into the woods.

“Sorry Naruto, I just can’t believe it.” Then I take a slow walk through the woods, preparing myself for failure.