A light of youth within the dark

I end up sleeping all day, waking up at night... midnight. I try to get back sleep but my body's not having any of it, since I'm incapable of getting back to sleep I decide to take a walk outside, once again in my pj shorts and vest top. People say they never make the same mistake twice but I tend to make the same mistake a few times and I still don't learn, now for example, I'm walking in the cold wind, half way through the night in little clothing. I walk around for a while and end up in the training grounds, as I walk on the path I notice someone training. In the middle of the night? I thought I was the only one that did that. I become as quiet as possible and hide in the shadows under a tree, as he moves into the moon light I realise it's one of Guy- sensei's students, what was his name? Brock... Rock?... It's Rock... Lee? Yeah, Rock Lee. I silently watch as he practices his Taijutsu, he's really fast and his moves look really strong, the only problem is he's not confident in himself; he needs his movements to flow like the wind. After a while he realises one of his mistakes and looks really agitated.

"God damn it, why can't I get it right?" He punches a tree in frustration.

"You're too stiff with your movements." He looks around surprise written all over his face; since I've spoken I might as well get up. I stand up and as soon as he's able to see my face he instantly bows down to me.

"Miss Killua, may I ask what are you doing here?" I laugh a little as he stands straight again.

"There's no need to be so formal, I'm a year younger than you." I smile at him but he still looks formal.

"B-but you're the Silver Shadow, I've been taught to be respectful to my superiors."

"I only want to be treated like that when I need to, in other situations I like to be treated like just another ninja. So please treat me like you would anyone else. As for your question, I'm here because I couldn't get sleep so I decided to take a walk." He seems to relax as I talk.

"So, can I ask how long you've been there?"

"You're still being formal." I cross my arms and he sweat drops as he rubs the back of his head.

"Sorry, I'll need a short while to get used to it."

"It's okay and I've not been there long... but I have been there long enough to know what's wrong with your movements."

"D-do you mind teaching me what's wrong." He looks at me with stars in his eyes.

"It's not a matter of teaching you; it's a matter of teaching yourself." He looks confused at me so I motion for him to sit down and we both do. "Your movements are too stiff; you're trying too hard to get them right. Instead you need to feel your body move with the wind, move with grace not force." He looks confused but nods anyway.

"How do I learn to move like that?"

"Relaxation, I know it's not the best way to train but you need to relax you body so it's easier to move."

"How can I do that at this time of night?"

"Take the top if you jumpsuit off." His face goes red and he tries to stutter out what, I think, is the word 'what'. "I'll look away if you want but you need the top half of your body to be bear." He gets up and I turn around.

"Okay, I'm ready." I turn around to be met with a six pack; he's quite fit for someone his age, I feel my cheeks heat up but they can't compare to how red Lee's face is.

"Now lay down on your stomach." He does as told and I sit on the bottom of his back.

"W-wh-what a-are y-you doing?"

"Trust me; you'll be relaxed in no time." I start to massage his back.

After a while of massaging his back all of his muscles are not tense anymore.

"All done." I get up and look at Lee's half asleep face. "Let's get to the body movement, shall we." We both get up and I start to slowly move my body, being as graceful as I can. "You don't force your body to go a certain way, when practicing you need to move how your body wished, follow the flow of your body, not your mind." He starts to join in, moving his body and getting more graceful with every movement he makes. "Very good." We carry on like this for about an hour before I decide he knows what he's doing. "I think it's time for me to go, just make sure you have some time moving your body like this every few days." As I turn to leave he grabs my arm and I turn my body to face his fire red cheeks.

"Thank you," He gets onto one knee and holds my hand instead of my arm. "You having given me a light of youth in my dark world, for this I am internally grateful. In the time I have spent with you I have come to think of you as a princess, one that I wish to call my own, I will fight the world to one day make you mine. For now I let you roam free and bid fair well my princess." He kisses my hand before getting up and simply walking away, leaving me confused and... warm inside. I smile to myself as I walk away and find a place to sleep.