My old friend

Killua P.O.V

"You're everything to me." Really? He thinks of me as everything? Man I'm an idiot! Crying over nothing. Everyone's quiet and I feel as though it's up to me to break the silence.

"I'm sorry." I whisper as my tears calm down.

"What for? You've done nothing wrong." Naruto whispers back, resting his head on mine.

"Being dramatic." He lets out a little laugh and I can't help but do the same. Soon enough it turns into full blown laughing, we carry on holding onto each other to stay standing up and everyone else in the room laughs with us. When we finally calm down we pull away and everything between Naruto and I is back to normal.

"Want to go get some ramen? I'm paying today." Naruto gives his legendary grin.

"I would love to." Naruto offers me his arm and I link mine through his, he can be a gentleman when he wants. We head off to the ramen shop and spend the rest of the day laughing and walking around. It's actually amusing to see how different people are treating Naruto now that his dad is Hokage again. All I asked for a day off and in return I got more drama than usual... I'm never expecting a day off again!

The next day I wake up feeling refreshed but I sense a lot of foreign chakra in the village. I get dressed into my usual outfit, put on my weapons pouch and even hidden some extra weapons in my outfit. That is really hard since there's hardly anywhere I could hide them, I have a purple vest top which is tight and a black lace vest top above it so I need to hide a weapon in my... bra. You'd be surprised at how many little weapons I can fit in that. Then I have dark purple shorts, I hide a few weapons in my pockets and some on the inside of my shorts. With my shoes it looks difficult since I wear the traditional ninja shoes but it's actually easy to hide weapons in there.

I walk to the shop and get a fresh apple for breakfast before heading down the street to find something to do. Half way through my apple I hear an argument, Narutos' voice being louder than others. I run up and I see someone throwing a weapon at Naruto, I throw my apple and it catches the weapon. Everyone looks at me, there's Naruto and Sasuke, no surprise, a girl and guy that look about 2 years older than us and another guy with red hair... wait! That's...

"Gaara!" I run up to him and tackle him in a hug. He hugs me back; when we pull away I see his rare smile.

"Hey Silver, I was wondering if I'd see you again."

"If we're meant to be friends then fate will bring us together again! Oh, you don't need to call me Silver anymore, my name's Killua, Killua Zoldyck."

"Killua, it suits you."

"Gaara... who is this?" The Girl looks shocked, giving her a proper look she actually looks really nice, her blond spiky hair shows off her evenly tanned skin.

"This is my friend." This makes her look even more shocked, I look over to the guy and he looks just as shocked. I look at Gaara with a questioning look. "This is my brother Kankurou and my sister Temari."

"Killua!" Sasuke yells at me, we all look at him. "Who is he?"

"Did you not hear me yell 'Gaara'?"

"I mean you said you didn't like evil people." This offends me; I stand protectively in front of Gaara and put my hands on my hips.

"Gaara is not evil."

"He said he'll kill us!"

"Then he must not like you." I cross my arms as both Naruto and Sasuke stand shocked with their mouths open.

"Gaara, we've got to go." Temari voice is stern, does she not like me? Gaara looks at me and I go hug him again.

"Bye bye Gaara, see you soon?" He hugs me back and smiles when we let go.

"See you soon... Killua." He walks away with a sibling on each side of him. Once the siblings were gone I turn to my team mates.

"What was that about!?" Naruto looks as angry as Sasuke.

"He's my old friend."

"From where?"

"The sand village." Both the boys give death glares at the far away Gaara before grabbing one of my arms each and dragging me away, while I remember when I met Gaara.