BYE KILLUA-CHAN!

We ran past everyone, not stopping for anything; I was shouting Sakuras’ name all the way. I know I could’ve ran ahead and stopped her but I don’t want to force her to do anything, if I follow her than she has time to let off steam. After some time of running Sakura stops in a forest and I stop behind her; she turns around to me with fire in her eyes.
 “How could you?” Her voice is shaking and tears are in her eyes.
“I didn’t!”
“Yes you did! I saw you!”
“He’s the one that kissed me!”
“Yeah right! You’ve been after Sasuke since day one!”
“No I haven’t! Why would I throw away my first kiss?!” this makes her calm down a little.
“Your… first kiss?”
“Yes; I’ve never had a proper friend before, let alone a boyfriend.”
“You didn’t kiss him back?” 
“No.” My voice is as soft as Sakuras’; we both walk towards each other and we hug it out.
“I’m sorry; I just really like Sasuke.”
“I know you do.” We pull away and smile at each other.  
“Let’s go, it’s starting to get cold.”

We walk back to the house, arm in arm. When we get back everyone is in the main room and for some reason Minato is holding an angry Naruto and Kakashi is holding an angry Sasuke. Once they notice me and Sakura they immediately stop and calm down.
“What in the world are you guys doing?” Sakura lets go of me and puts her hands on her hips.
“You lot really are not normal.” They all look at me as I smile and go upstairs to sleep.
The next morning we all figure that our job is now done. We bid fair well to Tazuna and walk through the village. Just as we reach the bridge there’s a yell from behind us.
“SILVER!!!”  We turn to see my little group of kids; Rider standing like the little leader he is.
“Hey guys,” I kneel down and they all come running at me, suffocating me in a group hug. When we pull away most of the kids are crying and the others are close to joining them. “Hey, don’t cry.” I make my voice soft like a big sister would sound.
“Silver, we don’t w-wa-ant y-you t-o goooo!” Rider starts crying as he gives me a single hug and I hug him back.
“There’s no need to cry,” I pat his head and he calms down, we pull away and I stand up. “How about this, all of you become amazing ninjas and one day you can find me; think of it as a mission.” All of them nod in excitement. “Keep in mind I won’t be easy to find, so I wish you all luck. However, for now we need to say goodbye.” They all come in for another group hug, I join in with crying this time; they all pull away apart from Rider.
“Bye bye Silver.”
“Rider… my name is Killua.” He pulls away and gives me a kiss on my cheek. 
“Bye Killua-chan.” I wave at the kids and they all wave back, as we go across the bridge the kids yell in the background.
“BYE KILLUA-CHAN!"