A Day To Remember

"Oh Sh*t, Holy Sh*t!" I spoke out loud. Did this guy just disappear?? I ran so fast out of the room, only to stumble into somebody. "Sorry!" I look up to meet a pair of deep green eyes but they soon shift into a normal chocolate brown.

"Oh it's okay. I'm Daniel. Daniel Simmons but everyone calls me Diggy." The guy had said. "Oh I'm--" "CLEEEEOOOOO!" A loud voiced boomed out of nowhere. I looked over to the door to see Danny making her way over to me.

"Cleo!" She paused for a moment. "Lets go." She begins dragging me by my arm. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow!" I yelled. Her grip was so tight."See you later...Cleo." Daniel, I mean Diggy said. I tried to wave but I was soon out the door.

"Don't you EVER EVER In your life talk to him." She said sternly. "Why?" I questioned. I see nothing wrong with him."He's EVIL." She yelled in a whispered. "But he looks so nice." I said a little defensively. He really looked sweet and Innocent.

"That's just it!" She began. "That's how he gets you. With his charm and good looks but deep inside he's evil. EVIL. EVIL!" She yelled louder than before. I was a little shocked. Have I never seen Danny freak like this. "Sorry. I just want to protect you. You're special." I looked at the ground. Trey doesn't seem to think the same.

Soon I opened the door to my home. "SWEETHEART, where have you been I was worried?" My mom said standing over me and embracing me in a hug. "I'm okay mom." I said. "See honey, nothing to worry about." My dad said from underneath his news paper. "Tell me what happened?" She said suddenly. I looked at her in confusion. "Mom, nothing to worry about. I'm okay." She was going to say something but my dad interrupted. "Leave her be. You see she wants to be left alone." She gave me a worried look and reluctantly let go. I ran upstairs and put my stuff on the bed. Then I thought back. Trey.

I jumped onto my computer. I searched and searched until I found whatever it was that I was looking for. "Bingo." I said leaning back in my chair. "Stupid vampire." I laughed. "Why would you even reveal yourself. I swear." I moved everything and jumped on my bed. "I'm not even worried." I thought. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

The next day at school, I was feeling a little mad but then I got over it. I put my stuff in my locker. Then I was greeted by a happy voice. "CLEO!" I turn around and Danny jumped on me. "Hey Danny." I said hugging her and twirling her around. Then let go. "Soo you ready today?" She asked me. "YEP!" I said popping the ' P '

We walked into the classroom and sat together. "Good morning Loves." Mr.Nick said, our teacher had greeted us. "Morning." Everyone said. "So today, we will learn about...." His voice trailed off. I was distracted by The guy who was sitting on the side. Next to the wall. Two rows in front of me.

Blue  Varsity Jacket. Light Brown Skin. Black hair. Puffy Ponytail. Black Hat.  I thought. Then I paused. "Trey." I whispered in a low tone. Then I saw his eye move.

He had heard me. I looked down and tried to focus. "....and that's how you get the answer 79337.37." Mr.Nick voice kicked in.

"We will have a test on this so be sure to study." Mr.Nick said RIGHT before the bell rang. I looked up to see Trey gone. Collecting my books, I walked out. Danny already had left. As I walked I could feel a stare on me but I was afraid of who it might be so I didn't turn around.

"Hey you Ready?" Danny's voice kicked in. She was with two other girls. "Let me just put my books up." I put then up and closed my locker.

"Hi I'm Clover!" This girl with light brown hair said. She had light skin and green eyes. They really stood out. "Hey I'm Cleo." I smiled shyly. The other girl just stood. "Hi Im Cleo." I said. She looked at me and nodded. "Astrix is a little cranky, but she'll warm up." Clover suggested.