As Good As It Gets

- Next Day -

As I walked into the school, my boots clanked against the smooth polished marble floor. It felt as if there was no sound. Only the sound of my boots and the chains on them swishing around. I felt nervous. I walked over to my locker to see Clover, Astrix, and Danny. I missed them so much.

“I missed you guys!” I whispered loudly to them. I could feel intense staring fired at me. My voice trembled a little as I talked. “Everyone is staring? I can feel it.” They nod their heads in unison. “It’s all over school!” Clover said. “W-what?” I gulped. I hope it’s not what I think it is. “That you and Trey did it!” Astrix shouted. I hit her. “Shh! and what? We didn’t do anything! Well we didn’t do THAT!” “What did you two do then?” Danny asked me.

They didn’t know about what happened 2 Last Night. That night when Trey & his boys came over. That night we all had dinner. That night when me and Trey , both blew a lid off on each other. It was also the same night after all the blowing lids off thing, we shared a sweet passionate kiss that only lasted about a minute or so to be turned into one of those spicy make out sessions.

“All we did was kiss, after blowing off some steam on each other. We kissed, then it turned into a make-out session.” I confessed. They had shocked faces but Danny she looked kind of hurt. “That’s it and That’s all?” Clover asked. I nodded. “But would it be wrong if I kind of, well uhh, liked it?” I asked. “DUDE!” Astrix yelled at me. “What?”I yelled back. “That is NOT okay!” I looked down. It wasn’t my fault. He kissed me. He made the first move.

“When did this all happen?” Danny finally said something. “2 weeks ago. The same day as the accident.” I told them. “Fan- fxcking tastic!” Danny bellowed. I looked at her. “What Danny?” I asked. She gave me this looked. Like she was disgusted. “You can’t like Trey!” She yelled. I heard people whisper after she said that. “Why can’t I!?!” I didn’t mean to asked that. It was just kinda on my mind. “Because he’s bad news!” She yelled at me. “How so?” I asked in a calmer voice. I felt a hand on my shoulder. “It’s okay Cleo. Danielle is just jealous.” Danielle? Her name is Danielle? Wow. I actually thought it was Danny. I looked over to see Stacey. She smiled a fake smile. I could tell. She’s up to something.

“Stacey leave! I wasn’t talking to you! This is Me and Cleo’s Talked. GET THE HELL AWAY!” She yelled. I haven’t seen Danny so angry before. Stacey just walked away. “You’re jealous?” I asked curious. “UGHH NO!” She yelled. I looked at her. Her whole mood was sour. She looked I'm my eyes and then leaned against the lockers. She took a deep breath. “Listen Cleo. I’m not jealous. I just know that he’s bad news. He breaks girls heart and I don’t want him to break yours. You’re too strong! I don’t want you to be weak. I don’t want you to fall under his spell. I don’t want you to be another victim like every other girl he had came in contact with. I don’t want you to be a loser like— like me!” She slid down the locker and sobbed. I got down on my knees and hugged her.

“So does this mean I should cancel the plans me and Trey had this week?” I asked Danny. She gave me this evil look. “I kid. I kid. I know I HAVE to.” I smiled at her. She giggled a little bit “I’ll see yall in class.” I walked over to Trey’s locker. Hope he’s there. As I walked down the hall people just looked at me. The girls gave me death glares and The boys, Oh my gosh. They kept trying to sweet talk me. So I can “Get to know” them or some mess like that but I only had one goal to accomplish at the moment which was to talk to Trey.

I spotted Trey by his lockers talking with the boys as he always does. He told me that’s family to him. I walked over. I was just reaching for his shoulder when I was suddenly pinned against the locker by that sexy beast, I’d like to call Trey. Is it more or is he getting more attractive everytime I blink? “I think it’s you baby.” He whispered in my ear which always gave me chills. He smirked and put his hands over my head on the lockers. “So what can I do for ya?” He bit his lip. I would totally melt like right here, right now but I can’t, I won’t. “Uhh….Uh….Uh….” I losted my words as I stared in his eyes.