The Odds Against Us

-Diggy’s Pov-

“Cleo!” Danielle screamed. “Cleo!” “Cleo!” The others chimed in. “Blood! Feed Her Blood.” I watch as the gang scramble around Cleo, trying to get her going. All I could do was fall to my knees. As I watched the gang leave her body, I took the chance and sat on my knees beside her. I stroked her face as I take in her appearance. I gently kiss her. As I rise I can feel Danny’s hand on my shoulder. “It’ll be okay.” She says to me, Trying to be reassuring. Then she leaves my side.

That’s it. It wouldn’t be okay. “Don’t listen to them.” I tell Cleo’s still body. “It won’t be okay. Not with that Backstabbing, Blood-sucking, Son of a Bitch around, It won’t.”

That’s when I decide someone needs to finish the job. That someone will be me.

“Where are you going?” Craig yells out to me. “To finish this.” I say more to myself, then anyone. I’m walking over to Trey’s body. He’s recovering from whatever shit he just been through. He takes one look at me and He shoots up, backing into the wall. “Daniel.” He starts but I don’t want to hear it. I growl ferociously at him. It’s a warning. Danielle says when I get like this, I’m about to Smash in someone’s skull. I smirk. Because That’s exactly what I want to do to Trey.

“W-what are y-you Doing?” He stutters on his words. I smirk once again. He’s scared. He should be. “Someone needs to finish this, Trey. So I’m going to Do it.” I growl at him again and He jumps. I laugh at his reactions. “Oh, So you’re Scared Now? A few minutes ago, You weren’t scared to Beat up a Female. What’s wrong, Trey? Oh I know, Your Pitiful!” I say, bitterly. “I-I’m not Pitiful.” He stutters back.

“Daniel! Stop it! Leave the Boy Alone!” Danielle yells at me. I turn around to see her with her hands on her hips. “Don’t tell me what to Do Danielle. And Take your hands of your Imagination, and sit down, somewhere.” I glare at her. She scoffs and sits down. “Now where was I?” I turn back around to face a bewildered Trey. “Any last words before you Die?” He looks sad, and his eyes start to glisten. He can’t be serious? He is seriously not about to cry. “Yeah.” He replies with a sniff and looks down. “Say it then.” I bark at him.

He sniffs again and something weird starts. I can see him smirk as he looks up. “What the Hell ar—“ He cuts me off as he yells, “Jacob I order You to Attack!” While pointing a finger at me. “I’m gonna Kil—“ I’m cut off again this time, falling to the ground. “I hope you were trying to finish that Sentence.” Jacob says fluffing his bush. “Oh but I was.” I say springing up and slapping him hard against the chest. “Niggah.” He snaps at me, slapping me hard in the chest. “Don’t fucking slap My Chest.” I bark at him, slapping him back in the chest. “Don’t slap my Chest!” He barks back, slapping me in my chest. I growl at him and use my strength to push him and he flies into one of the walls. I walk up to him, hands turned into fist wanting to Destroy Jacob. He emerges from the smashed wall smirking. “Can’t take your hits like a man, Daniel?” “Says Trey’s Maid, who does all his dirty work.” I snort. “What did you call me?” He says cracking his joints. “You heard me but then again you always were an Emotional Bitch.” I smirked.

He stood in front of me smirking. “Gosh. What are you on Your Period or Something, you Emotional Bitch?” I tease. I know he’s getting angry, I can sense it. “Call me a Maid and an Emotional Bitch one More time.” He speaks slowly like I’m a child. “Diggy Don’t Do It!” Danny yells down to me. I roll my eyes at her. “I do what I want.” I tell her then I turn to Jacob. “Jacob is an Emotional Bitch who is also Trey’s Maid. What are you Gonna do Now?” I smirk at him. Next Thing I know is Jacob balled up his hand and Hit him square in the Jaw. I flew back and smacked into the wall. I groaned in Pain. “Who’s the Bitch Now?” Was The Last thing I heard before Jacob Kicked me in Face causing My Head to meet the hard wall.