Dancing with The Devil

"Wait!" Cleo called out. I hid the knife behind my back. "I have a surprise for you." She tells me. I raise my Eyebrow. "Me too!" I tell her. "How bout We give each other the surprise on acount of 3." "Okay." I shrugged my shoulders. "1...." She said. "2..." I count. "3!" We both Exclaimed. She's in for it now.

Boyyyy, I was Hella Wrong.

-Story-

It was if The moments were flashing before me. I had pulled out the Knife but I witnessed Cleo pulling out a knife as well. Damn. Before each of our knives could dig deep down into our skin. There was a Dramatic pause in our Swift movement. Forcefully. I stare at the knife, that is just asking, no Pleading to penetrate Cleo's Angelic skin. And I could just see the want in her eyes to hurt me. Every dog has their days though.

"I'm Stuck." I said Bluntly. "Of Course you are, Captain Obvious." Cleo rolled her eyes. "It's almost as if something is Forcing me to....just stop." I looked at Cleo. "Or someone." She was glaring at Something. I turned my head in that Direction. "No I believe the Boy had it right." A Dark figure appeared in the door way. He started approaching us. My eyes widen in disbelief. "What the Hell are you doing here Master!?!" I spat. I couldn't image this happening. He chuckled darkly. "No way to talk to your father, son."After his words, Then it dawned on me. "IS THIS YOU? Why The hell am I stuck?" He chuckled darkly once again and it was making me Aggy. "Yes. This is my doing, and If it wasn't for a little bird, I wouldn't be here." "Who? Who Did This?" I asked. Curiosity feeling my tone. He laughed and Stepped aside. A Tall , slim figure appeared. I took one sight of the hair. Bushy. Then lighting struck. "JACOB!?" Me and Cleo yelled in unison. I averted my eyes to her as she did the same. Us staring at each other was awkward so I looked back. "'Tis I." Jacob's voice said in a Mellow tone. "Why the Hell would you do SOMETHING LIKE THIS! Just let me go, So I can Strangle you. You- You son of a B--" "Boss." Interrupted Jacob. I looked at him, and He continued his words. "You son of a Boss." He motioned towards Bossman. "Please Trey, Think of me more as your Dad, son." I gave him a hard, cold stare. "But anyway..." I turned my attention back to Jacob and he looked at his watch. "Father, seems it's getting late. Shall we escort our Guest to the Limo?" "Sure." Just then Sleep became a must and My heavy eye lids closed. The last sight I saw was Jacob smirking, and waving his hand.

-

I opened my eyes slowly. They were adjusting to the strong lighting in here. "Shit." I said. I tried to bring my hand up to my eyes to rub them but i couldn't. My arms where binded to something. I looked down, "What the hell." I said to myself as I saw the chair not only my arms were binded to, but my legs as well.

I heard a soft breathing from behind me. I turned my head around. "Cleo?" Silence. The breathing continued but I know for sure that's her. She must be sleep. I jumped a little in my seat, to wake her. I heard the breathing pattern change and I knew she was awake. "Cleo, don't panic." "HOLY SHIT! WHERE THE HELL AM I!?" So much for her not panicking. "Damn Cleo. Listen sometimes will you?" Her yelling was ear piercing.

"How the hell do we get out of here?" She totally ignored my question. "Maybe if we were uh, I don't know, untied. . ." sarcasm was in my words. She growled at me. "Okay, Okay. Hmmm. OH!" Why didn't my Brain think of this sooner. "Go all wolfy and break you're self free. Then me." "That's stupid!" She yelled. "It is not! Just try the damn thing!" I yelled back. She huffed and I heard her move about. "What are you doing?" "Do you want me to free us both?" She moved again. "I'm trying to get comfortable." She finally answered. Oh.

About what felt like 300 decades, I felt the marking on me,- the bond, tingle. Then it started to itch , then it started to burn. What type of Fuc-

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed in pain. I shut my eyes tight and gripped the chair roughly. The bond, it felt as if it was being Ripped off me. Very slowly but quick. The Flesh of it all still burning me the longer it lasted. Then it spread throughout my body. Let me tell you, it's painful af.