Giving You What You Paid For

• Dedicated kay Everyone who has been keeping up with LTE from the beginning. Thank you so much.

 Danielle ran off into the woods as fast as she could. Stacey took a step forward, getting ready to follow behind her and chase her down. Stacey looked up at Jacob with a menacing glare. "What?!" She wanted to tear Danielle in half for what she did. Jacob merely shook his head. "No. Let her go." Stacey took a moment to look over at Jacob as if he was crazy but she listened and took a step back. If she was wise enough she would have figured that there was some weird emotion Jacob had failed to hide. A small preview of it dripped from his tongue. He cleared his throat right afterwards. Little did she know Jacob secretly might have spared Danny's life but with Jacob you never really know his real intentions.

"I see you've all came prepared." He said with a smirk. "Of course." Cleo scoffed.  Jacob had frowned at that. He wanted to rip her pretty little head right off her body, or so that was what he was led to believe. "You know, I'm getting really sick of your mouth." He spat out. Cleo just crossed her arms over her chest while wearing a proud smirk. "Well do something about it." Came her reply. Now it was Jacob's turn to smirk. Those had to be the boldest words she'd said to him ever since they met.  "You know if I wasn't setting out to kill you, you'd surely have...," He paused for effect. dusting off his shirt. "Something blocking your ability to talk." 

Cleo and everyone else's face turned into frowns of disgust. "That's nas—!" Before she could finish her scream of rage, Trey stepped in. "Too bad you won't have the pleasure. Because once I'm done with you, I'll make sure you won't have a phallus to think with." 

Jacob was highly impressed with Trey's new vocabulary. "Someone's been catching up on their reading, haven't they?" He questioned in a mock jovially sense. Trey balled up his fist, ready to fight. "So are we going to do this or what?!" He was getting angrier now. His blood was probably at it's boiling point. Jacob only nodded. "You've got ten seconds to run." The group of friends looked at each other before dissembling into the woods. 

Stacey and Daniel smirked as Jacob counted up to ten. "...seven, eight, nine, and ten." He wore a twisted smirk as he looked over at his lackeys. It was time to tear apart their enemies. "Let's play~" He said in a sing-song type of voice as the trio walked towards the woods ready to kill. 

Danielle's POV

I had been running for a while. My legs were aching but I did not stop. I had to keep going. I had some how manage to figure where Jacob had been hiding everyone. It was quite obvious, too obvious for him to hide them there. I had ran back to the school or whatever it was now. I grabbed at the heavy axe that lied on the floor and started to whack at it. The floor started to chip and I put all my energy on forcing the floor to break. 

As a big enough hole was made, I could hear people talking, trying to convert to whispering. "You guys!" I yelled down to them. "Danielle?!" a voice called back. It was Issa's. "Issa!" I yelled, hitting the floor much harder this time. "Don't worry, I'm coming!" The floor cracked against the impact, creating a bigger hole that grew and grew. 

"DANIELLE!" That was Jacquees. I hit the floor repeatedly, using my anger to help my strength. In no time I was finished and the hole was big enough to see everyone inside. Oh how have I missed them. "Okay grab my hand and hurry. We have to get through this quick!" I extend my hand down in the hole and watch as Issa and Jacquees helped everyone to get up and out. Lastly, I  grabbed onto Issa, who was quite heavy, and used all of my strength to pull him out. He almost flew but thank goodness he didn't. I already lost my biological brother, I can't lose Issa too.

"You okay?" I asked him and he smiled at me. "Yeah. I'm just fine. Let's go though." I nodded at him and huddled everyone up. "I want everyone to hold hands." Everyone linked up after forming a circle. Issa and Jacquees were on either side of me and I held onto their hands tightly.