A Night To Remember

“It’s going to be okay.” Clover’s voice said, breaking the silence. The girls walked me to the door. I opened my door. Luckily no one was home. No one needed to see me like this. I walk up to my room and the girls follow.

I just break down in tears I mean, After someone just told me they love me, They were getting ready to TEAR ME APART.?!

“I CANT BELIEVE THAT GUY!” I yelled and punched the wall. “UGH!” I kicked the wall. Danny ran over to me and held me. “It’s okay. It’s okay. Calm down.” She said sternly in a soft voice.

“No.” I said starting to cry. “He said he loved me and I believed him. A Werewolf. I believed a Damn werewolf?! and a Vampire was going to suck me dry just a few weeks ago, and He turns out to go to my new school?!!”

I stopped crying. “What the Hell is wrong with me?” I said shaking my head, hugging my knees Smiling. “I’m going crazy. Crazy. Crazy. Crazy. I’m not evening going to school tomorrow. I’m just DONE.” I held my head low.

“Listen Cleo, You’re not as crazy as you think.” Clover began, Laughing nervously. I looked at her and she stopped the laughing. “Um, I just want you to know we’re here for you.” She smiled shyly.

 The girls Astrix and Danny agreed as they had the same expression as clover.

I could feel my lips emerge into a Smile. “Thanks you guys.”

I lay back onto my bed, just wondering about anything that had crossed my mind. Then my eyes became heavy. Real heavy and I entered the wonderful ‘Dream Land.’

I don’t know what my dream was about but I can see me for some strange reason.

“Trey.” I called out. I noticed my surroundings and I was outside running towards the direction, I was trying to get away from earlier. The woods.

I embraced what I believe was Trey, in my arms. I was smiling though this boy was covered in blood. Which I soon took notice of after I just had thought about it. Dream me was staring in disbelief.

“You…you’re covered in blood.” I spoke gently. Dream Trey had chuckled. “Say it isn’t so.”

She or shall I say I looked up at him. She leaned her face in as he did and They began kissing…..

“EW GROSS.” I thought at the sight of it. I still stared at them as they continued in a quick flash, Dream Trey shot me a glance. He started to glare.

“What the…” I turned around to see if something was behind me…. Nothing. I turned back around to see The two were gone. I sighed in relief.  I think he really didn’t see me.

“Oh but I did.” A deep sinful voice said from behind. I jumped as Dream Trey appeared in front of me but Not so… Bloody. “What the HECK!” I yelled still shocked.

“Open your window.” He commanded. “But I’m outsi-“

I instantly shot up. “This hold time I was dreaming. It seemed so real.”  I said. Then I heard a knocking sound. I looked around the room. The I looked at the window.

“Oh yeah the Window!” I shouted in my brain.

I go over and Unlocked my window to see Trey. “It took you long enough.” He said.

“Sorry.” I apologized. “Can I come in?” “Sure.” Soon he disappeared. “Where did he-?” I look out the window. “I’m right here.”His voice startled me as I almost jumped out the window.

“ Be careful next time.” He said after the fact I could have almost died.

“Yeah. I’ll be sure to remember.”  I said with a sarcastic tone. I turned on my light. Then I examined his body with my eyes.