One Year Later

-1year Later-

--Danny's Pov--

I can't believe it. It's been a while. 1 year. 12 months. 52 weeks. 365 days. 8 765.81277 hours. 525 948.766 minutes. 31 556 926 seconds. A Whole year since Cleo died.

I stare at the wall. I can't even forget the day. The Day when we fount her.

flashback-

We, Issa, Diggy, Astrix, Clover, Jacquees and even Craig and Ray, and also myself, have been looking all over for Cleo. But not just her, but Cleo and Trey. The house wasn't but so big. and I mean this Sarcastically. That Mother-- was HUGE!

"It's been several hours, The guests left and it's like 3 in the morning. Maybe They took a walk."  Ray suggested. "Like hell they did, Ray. You know damn well they didn't take 'a walk'." Craig said using air quotations. "Guys calm down, let's just go home. I'm sure they'll turn up tomorrow." Clover suggested. We all awkwardly agreed on it.

The next day had to be the worst day ever. I knew something was up. I couldn't sleep all that time. Diggy was worried, as everyone else, when they didn't show up the next day. But the next thing we know is we all get some strange forward text. "Meet at the School. 4pm"  We fount it weird and thought it was a joke. Maybe Trey and Cleo were behind it. but when we got there it was no laughing matter. Once we open the doors, we found all the doors that head straight towards the cafe, opened. So we didn't have to push any. It was an Objected down there. As soon as I laid sight on it, my eyes dilated, As My vision zoomed in and Focused. "Cleo." I whispered. I was timid, and Fearful. "What?" Dig asked, I looked at him and whispered. "Cleo." I watched as he ran, The rest following behind, As Did I.

We came to a halt. In each and Everyone's eyes, I saw Worry, Sadness, Fear. I dropped my head at the sight. Cleo was hung on this Black, Cross-like Stick. Her arms were Tied as were her legs. But what was very disturbing was  there were no blood stains, no punctures, anywhere truly visible. But the way her next was angled, almost like-... No. My eyes widen as I peer upwards to analyze her neck. Bite marks. I shivered. I looked at everyone, Diggy was tensed the whole time. "Bite marks." I whispered for them to hear me. Craig observed her neck as well. "Trey! That fucking Bastard, I swear...." His voice was hard as you could see his eyes glowing a Red color and The veins in his neck Popped out. "I-I'm sorry." His voice was softer, without the Veins, but his eyes were still red. Everyone turned towards Diggy as he muttered something. "What was that?" Issa asked. "Oh, Nothing Bro.." Diggy corrected. "Oh." It was something I heard him, When he said, "Cleo....She's gone."

Flashback over-

I sat here, staring at the wall. It's been a whole year since her death and sometimes I feel as if she never left. Well I try to anyway. I get creepy feelings when I walk home from school, or anywhere by myself. It's like a spirit, has been watching over me. Maybe it's Cleo, but then Maybe it's not.

I push myself from off the bed, as I search for my shoes. "Daniel Come with Me!" I screech. Right now, I need some fresh air.

----

--Issa's Pov--

I was in the Studio, along with Que. Me and Him have been making some hits and Applaud the Kings. Words can't even Explain. 

"Yo' E, You know what today is?" Jacquees asked, taking a seat beside me in the other Swerving chair. Seriousness took of his Face as I examined it. "Yeah, The 3rd Bruuh." I shrug. I thought why would he ask---. "Oh." I look down at my feet. "Cleo's death Date." I breathe out. My heart starts to beat slower, it feels as if everything is becoming slower. "I just can't believe it's been a year."  Me neither. I thought of all the possible things we could do. Then it hit me. "Let's write a Song!" I exclaimed sitting up. Jacquees was so confused, I chuckled. "Let's write a song for Cleo. Like in Honor of her. Or something Like that." He thought about. His face was blank. I start doubting my Actions. "Or-" His grinning face cut me off. "It's good, I like it." He gave me some Dap, and stood. "Let's start Cookin'.." I smiled. Jacquees called up His Boy. "Yo' Spinz, Come quick, Me and E finna make a Hit."-