Prince! Ventus X OC Female! Princess! X! [Requested]: My Sleeping Beauty

Ventus' POV

I was on my way to castle until it was surrounded by thorns. The rumors are right. I heard rumors from the my kingdom that there was curse kingdom in the mountains. Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Prince Ventus or Prince Ven for short.

Now enough with the rants and let's get back to the story. I began to walk as I chopped down the thorns with my keyblade in my hand. Then suddenly I was greeted by a black dragon who breathes green flames. I go to my fighting position and start attacking it. Every time the dragon shoot green flames at I use my dodge roll ability to dodge. I always shoot Blizzaga at the dragon.

The dragon began to loses its strength to fight. I throw my keyblade at the dragon. My keyblade then pierce where the dragon's heart is located. The dragon roared as it vanish into green flames. The thorns around the castles began to disappear and I began to walk towards to the castle.

As I enter the castle, I gasp when I saw the people who lives here are sleeping on the ground. I look around the surroundings and saw stairs that leads to another floor. I walk cautiously and study my surroundings. Who knows there's an enemy will jump at me. But I was greeted by silence. I venture to castles hallway until I saw a door that is slight open.

I walk to the room and saw a princess who was sleeping peacefully. I walk to her and saw her face. She has a silver hair that shines through the night. Yet again this girl looks familiar to me. I began to recall my memory with her.

~Flashback~

I was 8 years old back then. I was strolling around from my parents' friends' garden. As I was strolling around the garden and enjoying my day, I was interupt by a sweet melody not far to my right.

I look around and saw a silver haired girl that shines like the moonlight's ray. Her golden eyes were mesmerizing to my blue ocean eyes. I walk forward to her and I saw she was playing a violin. She played it gracefully then she stop playing and face me. "Who are you?" She said to me with a hint of cheerfulness. "I am Prince Ventus or Prince Ven for short, nice to meet you, Princess uh..." she then chuckles and introduced herself to me.

"Nice to meet you, Prince Ven. I am Princess X." "What a beautiful name. It suits you, princess X" I said to her and she began to blush a bit. We talk and play together until my parents began to called my name to signal its time to go. "I must be off, princess X. I hope we meet again." I said it with a cheerful smile that paints over my face. "I hope we will, prince Ven." She smile with her eyes close and we say our goodbyes and part ways.

~End of Flashback~

I remember now. She was my childhood friend and my childhood crush as well. Don't get me wrong, I really love her since we first met in the gardens. She is always have cheerful personality like me. I look to her peaceful face of her.

She look peace yet again she's been put by a curse. I walk closer to her and put my face closer to her face until I kiss her sweet soft lips. She didn't respond to my kiss. I was about pull away until a pair of arms wrap around my neck and she kissed back. I began to pull away and saw princess X was awaken.

"Thank you, prince Ven." She said it with closed eye smile. I said to her "Don't mention it. Anything for my sleeping beauty."

♥×♥×♥×♥×♥×♥×♥×♥×♥×♥×♥×♥

So another one shot finished. Btw, this was requested by my friend, AudreyVanHoose. Hope you enjoy, audrey! So anyway if you want to request anything just look on my first chapter for the requesting rules.

Fira: Don't forget to Vote!

Xifra: And to comment!

Ken: Anyways, see you guys on the next chapter.

Harius(f) and Harius(m): Bye Kupo!!!! ^_^

~VenVanSoraRoxas16