Seto! Roxas x Mary! Reader: Imagination World

Reader's POV

I was reading in my small little cottage in the forest where people can't go. Why do you ask? Well, its a long story but my mother told me that I have something special in my eyes. That people can be frighten because my eyes can turn a person in a stone. That actually happen one time.

~Flashback~

I was making a flower crown in the meadows near at my house. When suddenly two boys attack me. The boy pull my hair harder and the other boy beat me with a stick in his hand. I scream and cry as the they beat me to death then suddenly they let ho my hair. As I turn around I saw my mother. I ran to her and hug her waist tightly as I cry. My mother then stroke by back to calm me down but the boy who holds the stick was about to attack. My mother then push me aside and use her eyes to her to stone. The other freak out and ran away. My mother cough too much blood and fall to the ground. I tried wake her but she lay down there. I wish it never happen. So that day I cried in my mother's cold lifeless body.

~End of Flashback~

I stay there at my house took care of myself when I was little. So back to the present, I was reading my book while I was sipping on my tea. I heard a knock on mmy door that startled me as the my cup spill at the my table. The knock on my door kept knocking louder than the last time.

"Hello, is anyone there?" Said by a boy's voice. I just held my hand over my ears and block all the noise around me. It kept knocking until my door opens and a boy with a blond hair and blue eyes.

Roxas' POV

I was running through the forest. I was crying a while ago because of my stepbrother Vanitas who kept teasing me. When I stop running, I look around I was lost. Then suddenly my blue eyes turn to red. "Not again..." then a bunny who look lost and tries to find his family. I carry him and pet him as I  look around for his family. I saw them and put him down. "Don't ran away again, okay..." I said to the bunny and hop along the way. I keep walking as I heard a girl's voice in my head.

"Please someone help..."

I follow her voice until I reach a two story house in the middle of the lake. Then the voice calls again.

"Please anyone, please save me!"

I ran towards to the door and knock. I hear a clattered sound. I knock again but this time louder. No response again. So I open the door and saw a girl with a platinum white hair and red eyes. She cover her eyes and shout at me.

"Please don't come near at me! O-or you'll turn into stone!" I didn't listen to her. I came closer as she uncover her eyes. She startled a bit and I just chuckle at her cuteness. I said to her.

"Look, I'm fine. Don't worry I won't hurt you. We're basically the same situation." She realxed a bit. "I'm Roxas, who are you?" I introduced myself to her. "(Y/n)..." she introduced herself quietly. I pull out my mp3 and put one earphone in my ear and the other to her. She look curiously and smile to herself as she discover music. I chuckle and put my hand to her. She grab it and we exit her house and brought her to my home.

♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

I'm soooooorrrrryyy!!!!! I didn't update! Please don't kill me!!!! *hides behind Ken*

Fira: Please forgive author-chan here, she's been busy in her studies lately. She also always have her practice everyday because her speech choir in her English project and her Filipino subject as well.

Xifra: She also have a major writer's block so please forgive Kina-chan! *bows*

Ken: She also want to say that she might update her "Where It All Began" next week if she's not busy.

Master Amaya: So hope you enjoy this oneshot. Oh btw, the story reference came from Mekakucity Actors if anyone notice this.

Master Zen: So bye-bye!!!

Aiko: Don't forget to... VOTE... and COMMENT...

~AxelFira16