Riku X Reader X Roxas: Toybox

So another chappie! Yay!! And I can guarantee that this is not a tragic tale like I did..... the last time... hehehe.... *sweatdrops* But this scene takes place at Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded. So enjoy~ Kupo!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

I was running towards to the King's castle while holding something in my arms, its really soft when you cuddle its like a stuff toy and most of all, its so freaking adorable and cute at the same time!!!

"I wonder what will he react if he sees this that I'm holding right now," I thought as I reach to the library where the computer is place there.

As I open I saw Riku in his typical Organization 13 cloak as he types away.

Riku's POV

As I was typing something in the computer, I heard someone calling my attention, "Riku!!!" It was (y/n) calling my name. She was walking towards to me as I saw she was holding my mini self in her arms. 'What the hell?!?!?' I thought to myself as I stare my minature self.

"Um... (y/n)... where the hell did you get that thing?" I asked as she hugs it gently and pouts.

"Riku, its not a thing! Its you but in chibi form! And I found him as I walk around the town. He clings to my shoe and so I grab him," she said cheerily. I facepalmed and I look at her with 'are you kidding me' look as she puts down my mini me to the ground.

The doll summons his keyblade which is the soul eater and he began to swing his keyblade at me. I just grow my irk mark on my head. This doll really annoys the heck out of me. I was about to punch when Roxas came with a doll in his arms which replicates (y/n).

"Hi (y/n)! ...hello Riku..." he greets to (y/n) with a smile and enthusiasm but last part he just greets me with a blank look. Me and Roxas don't get along quite so well. Let's just say we're on the middle of a competition on winning (y/n)'s heart.

"Hi Roxy!" She greets him with his usual nickname that (y/n) gave to Roxas. Then Roxas puts down the (y/n) doll as Riku approach to her, he kiss her cheeks.

Third POV

Riku doll gave (y/n) doll a kiss on a cheek. (Y/n) blushes slightly from what she seen while Riku gave an amused look on his face. Roxas soon felt a pang of jealously in his heart as he kick the Riku doll.

Riku grabs Roxas' collar as he looks at him with a fire of anger in his eyes. "Why the hell did you do that for?" He questions him. Roxas just shrugs and summons his two keyblades to his hands as he prepares for a short cat fight. Riku summons his keyblade and they began their cat fight while (y/n) just stood their with two dolls around her as she pats Riku doll's head.

She just watch as the fight raged on but she sense a gloomy atmosphere at the door. "Ehhhh!!!!" She saw Roxas doll figure as he hides at the door shyly. She pick the two dolls and the other one as she went a meter away from the fight.

"Hey you guys look!" She exclaimed capturing the boys' attention. They look at her and they saw two of their mini selves fight each others arms while (y/n) hangs in the middle of the cat fight of the doll version of Riku and Roxas.

The boys stop fighting for a moment and went to (y/n). They grab their own mini replica of themselves. As for (y/n) doll was left alone in (y/n)'s arms.

"Okay (y/n), we want to pick whose doll is more adorable and that you loved," Roxas said as he fed up with this competition and he wants answers from her directly. Riku felt the same way as Roxas. They patiently as she spoke, "I choose...."

*Riku's Ending Choice(Your POV)*

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I hangout with him sometimes. Perhaps, I developed some my mutual feelings towards to him as I grow to love him. I never felt that feeling to Roxas. I always considered him as friend or a brother but not a lover.

I felt more at eased at Riku, "I choose... Riku. I'm sorry, Roxy." I saw Riku looks up with a sparkles in his eyes while Roxas just nods.

"It's okay. I'll respect your decision. But hey! We can still be friends, right?" He asks as he stretch his hands to me. I nod as I grab his hands to shake. Roxas left silently with his mini replica of himself.

Riku then went to me as he cupped my cheeks and brought into a sweet and gentle yet passionate kiss. I can feel his soft delicate lips on my lips.

We broke the kiss as we gasp for air. He kiss my forehead as he brought his forehead to mine as he spoke this echanting words to me, "I love you, (y/n)."

Roxas' Ending Choice (Roxas' POV)

I'm nervous. Really nervous as silent fills the air. Even Riku is nervous. We both respect her choice. If he picks Riku, it's okay. But I would gladly to be her friend instead of being an akward situation.

"I choose..." she pauses as we awaited her answer. "....Roxy"

I was stunned at the same time happy. My stomach was fill with butterflies as I imagine how she said my name.

(Y/n) then approaches Riku as she say something that I can't hear. They both shake their as Riku and his doll went out silent. As he leaves, he gave me the look of 'take of her' look.

I approach (y/n) as she look at me with a gentle face. That gentle face made my heart melt as she approach to me. "Hi Roxy," she said as held my hands with her soft tendered hands.

I cupped her cheeks gently as I gave her my sweetest gentle smile. Slowly, I close our gaps and bring into a sweet tender yet passionate kiss.

She smile as we kept kissing. As well as me. We broke our kiss as we grasp for breathe. I kiss her cheeks and I brought my forehead to her and hugged her as I say this three magical words to her, "I love you, (y/n)."

So that's how I found Love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New chappie again! So I hope you enjoy and I hope that no one is going to kill me in the next chapter*sweat drops*...hehehe... so I'm going warn ya in advance. The next chapter will be tragic(again, I know right. But my mind kept creating some tragic plot so I hope u can deal with it. If not its fine). So this end! Bye! Kupo!!!!