ALTERNATIVE ENDING OF PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN

HI!!!!!!! my moogles! so this an alternative ending in the first part of riku x reader: promises are meant to be broken. This is requested by BlazeGal16. So here we go! Kupo! By the way this is in Riku's POV. I recommend that you play the song while you're reading. Kupo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riku's POV

Xion rejected me and now I blaming myself as I held [y/n] in my arms. Her gentle smile still plastered on her face. The rain drops cascade unto me and her. The metallic smell of blood still lingers. I held her body tightly as I stood up and carry her in bridal style.

I check already her pulse. It's faint and her heartbeat is faint as well. I hurried to the nearest emergency. The doctor told me that they will do everything that they can just to save her. I sat on the bench as I waited patiently at the same time worried.

'Besides you have [y/n]. She had a crush on you for sixteen years,'  Xion's words still lingers on my mind. I didn't know that [y/n] has a crush on me. I didn't really notice it or I saw it but I shrug it off. It makes me think that I'm a terrible best friend in the world. I already said worst things to her and I really regret. Every. Word. I. Said.

Tears cascade unto my face. How can [y/n] forgive for the everything she had done to me? She help me when I'm trouble since childhood besides Sora and Kairi, she's always there when I need I encouragement during my middle school days and lastly, she help me out when I tried to confess my feelings to Xion even though she had her feelings towards to me.

And here I am just sitting and regretting the things I've done to her. Before she went into unconsciousness, she said these three undying words that have to be unspoken, 'I... l-love.... you... R-riku...' 

My heart start to beat as I remember those three undying words of love. She really did love me.... and yet I'm not worthy for that love. She could been happy with others than me. I remember that one promise since we were children, 'Riku.... promise me that you'll share with me the paopu fruit when we're older so that our destines intertwine!' We made a pinky promise after that. I'll bet that promise will be broken if..... sh-

The door opens interrupted my thoughts as the doctor came out the room. I stood up as he approaches. "She's fine. Her injuries are sealed up. She just experience a slight concussion and a mild blood loss but everything is fine now," he said as I sigh in relief. "Your friend there, she's strong." He said as he pats my shoulder. I nod and I walk towards to her room. 

As I enter the room I saw her. Her gentle sleeping face is laying on a comfy pillow. She is almost look like an angel in disguise. I sit beside her bed as I clutch her hand. My tears began to cascade down to my face. "I'm sorry. I didn't meant those words really.... Its my fault that you're in this situation... Please forgive me...." I gulped my saliva as I continue, "...I-I.... love you..." I whispered to myself and repeating my whole sentence from the start.  My head hung low as my tears fall down on to her hand. I really did mess up this time. I wish I could turn back the time and undo my mistakes that I did to her but that not how it works in reality.

Reality maybe harsh and cruel but yet they still have the beauty in it. Nothing can change the fact. I have to face reality: To be rejected and forgotten or to be accepted and be forgiven. It is really okay if she's mad at me... I can accept that.... she is better with others than me.

I spaced out a moment ago when I felt a finger twitch in her hand that I was still holding until now. I look up as I saw her eyes flutter and she sit up straight as some of her hair falls gently on her face beautifully. She rubbed her eyes cutely with her other hand and yawns. Finally she look at me face to face and smiles gently at me. 

I hugged her gently to prevent her injuries become worse and I apologized to her repeatedly as she stroke my sliver hair gently. I cried so much that her hospital gown became damp on her shoulder. 

"Shh... I know... I forgive you, Riku. I know that your word don't mean anything... Your just mad and upset about the rejection but...." she croaked, her voice is a bit hoarse but nonetheless she forgive for the things I have done unto her. ".....I really meant those words.... I said... that I love you..."

I look at her face. Her face has a faint blush on it but I saw her sad smile, " I don't really tell you this is because that I was I afraid of rejection and you had a crush on Xion for a long time...." She smiles as her eyes became teary. "As long you're happ-" I cut her off with a kiss. It was a long gentle yet passionate kiss and she kiss back me back. We stopped as we gasped for air, " So that means we're a thing know now," she said.

"yeah" I replied as I search something on my pocket that I was about Xion if she accepted me. I pull out a  bracelet with a paopu fruit charm on it. One for me and one for her.

"Here, this is for you, [y/n]

"Here, this is for you, [y/n]." I blushed as I strapped her bracelet on her wrist.

"You remember our promise! Thanks Riku!" she smiles as she kiss my cheeks. I blushed furiously as she laughs at my face looking like a tomato. We bicker playfully and our hands intertwine each other and the charm just dangle there in our bracelet rings.

Maybe our promise are NOT meant to be broken after all.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!!!!! So here you go! The alternative version of Riku's tragic oneshot. See I'm not that heartless sometimes...hehehe.... Oh btw.... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fira: Sorry, she is just to high cuz she ate many chocolate and candy canes this morning. Please forgive her.

Hey! I'm not that hyper! *a bit jumpy and hyped*

Linux: Sure you were. *sweatdrop*

Xifra: We say good bye now! So enjoy your day and....

Zen: Merry Christmas!!!

Master Amy(Amaya): And Happy New Year!!!