Axel x OC! Fira: Coward Monte Blanc🍰

Requested by: IplierKid
Here you go! My OC is going to shine like star. Lol I'm just joking of course you're Fira in this story, reader-chan and I'm sure that this isn't a tragic story but some of them will have feels... Kinda... But anyways it will be a happy ending??? Okay so I'm not sure it will be happy. It maybe sad yet happy, just plain happy or just plain sad. Hehehe I just like to confuse people. LOL XD so anyway on to the story! 😂I suggest that you play it while you read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV
Everyday he strives to do things out of ordinary. He fights heartless everyday with his two best friends, Roxas and Xion. A particular event occurred that happen to change his life. He met a sweet, kind, and caring girl. She is a year younger than him. Like every teenage boy dreams having their ideal girlfriend, she's perfect in everyone's eyes and daintily beautiful that enticing every boy she met even the particular nobody as well. He knew that the fact that he doesn't have a heart. He truly shows the facade he put up in every emotions he display but no one even notices it. He is a manipulative teenager. Both of them are show the opposites. One can feel and pour every feelings and emotion into her heart and other simply feels empty without it his heart and yet they fall in love each other as if fate brings them together. The two them have grown closer to each other in each day and turns into a weeks and into months. But the past few days, Axel began to distant himself from Fira.

Fira's POV

I began to notice Axel's attitude. He was distant to me in these past few days. We've been dating for 7 months. And today it was mark of our 8 months of dating. I ignore his weird attitude towards to me. I was strolling around the Tram Common(?) to find the perfect gift for Axel. Usually I saw him and his friends eating sea salt ice cream at the clock tower. I sigh as I kept walking in a lazy afternoon. Even I tried to tell what's wrong, he would try to change the subject. I even felt that he was bored and he would force a smile. I mean he tells everything to me and I already know he is a nobody because of that. It still hurts to see him such state even though he doesn't have any emotions inside of him and not trusting his own girlfriend .

I caught on something in one of the store. It was a bracelet with sort of charms of it. It was pair bracelet. One is an ice theme bracelet while the other is a fire theme and it even had Axel's chakarams in it. It was the perfect gift for him. Now, I need to give it to him but only problem is: where is he? The only place I could think of is the Clocktower where he usually hangout with his friends. So I went there and I didn't see him and his duo friends.

The next one is the haunted house in the forest. I didn't see him either. I sighed and walked away but a small group of heartless surrounded me, leaving trapped me in their circle. I wish I never left my struggle sword at home. Welp, I'm screwed. I screamed for help as they started to crawl towards to me. I closed my eyes for my awaited impact but it never came. I heard a swishing sound and vanishing sound that indicates someone came to help me.

I open my eyes and saw Axel defending me from the heartless. I was relived when he came for me. As he fight I saw a heartless crawling towards to him. The heartless was about attack him when I throw a rock(that I pull out of nowhere) on his head. The heartless looks at me with his hungry yellow beady eyes. Axel notice this and he hit the heartless with one of his chakarams.

"Are you okay?" He asks monotonously. I nod and hug him but he didn't hug me back instead he push me away. I was confused and hurt at the same time. Why was he doing this? I look at him with a slight tear in my eyes. "Why...?" I asked.

"I'm getting tired of this facade I have been doing. Don't you get it I don't have any feelings for you."

"But why now?!?!"