Mute! Riku x Blind! Reader: The Silent One and The Blind

Third POV

Riku, Sora and [y/n] went out just to find any raw materials that Leon and others need for their experimental product that can heal faster in 10 minutes. Yuffie warn them about a  new type of heartless that shown up in the city. They bid goodbye and went out to carry their quest. As they gather some of the raw materials, a new heartless and attack them. They fought until they where destroyed and went back to Merlin's house.

Sora's POV

We went back to Merlin's house as we brought some of the materials and boy, they were worried and pissed at the same time because of Riku's and [y/n]'s condition. It happen so fast! Theirs a new heartless pop out prepares to attacks us. As usual we fought them off but Riku got hit and skids a bit on the ground. I went to him as he got up and he was trying  to say something but [y/n] took the hit from behind and rolls around the ground. I just remember Yuffie's warning about a new heartless that can attack and causes abnormalities to the victim. Me and Riku finish them and went to [y/n]. 

As we went to her, her eyes are close and said "What happen? Guys? Is everything alright?" Riku didn't say something because he was mute as for [y/n] she was blind so I tell her that everything is okay and she nod as we help her up and went back to Merlin's.

"Didn't you hear my warning about the new type of heartless that can cause abnormalities!" Yuffie scream at us as Aerith try to calm her down. "I'm sorry, Yuffie. We'll be careful next time." [y/n] said as she tried to open her eyes but failed. "..." silenced is only can hear from Riku.

"Well, there's an eye medication for [y/n]. As for the echo grass..." Cid said to us. "There's no echo grass!!! It can't be! Riku will be mute forever!" I whined but Cid said with sigh " No its not that is gone. Its a bit hard to find them." "Yeah and their pricey in the market. I'm gonna go find them. So make sure I got paid well for this" Yuffie says casually.  I nod and I volunteer to help Yuffie to the find the echo grass.

Third POV

Leon went to the cabinet where the eye medication and lift [y/n]'s chin and he tell to open her eyes. She follow his instructions as she opens her eyes slightly and gently. Riku saw this behind him and felt a twinge of jealousy inside of him. As Leon drop a tear on [y/n]'s eyes, she screamed with a hurtful tone "IT HUUUUUUURRRRRTTTTTSSSS!!!!!!" and rolled over to the ground. Riku then give a intensifying glare to Leon and as for Leon, he was confuse about Riku's attitude.

Then [y/n] stands up and she remembers that she have Riku's blindfold. "I actually had this when you drop it a way back ago." She said with cheerful smile that plastered on her face. She tied it around her eyes and copies Riku's battle stance with her keyblade. "I'm Riku!" she said with smile can't never erased from her face. Riku thought to himself 'Why?' He then walk towards to [y/n] and he pinch her cheeks. He was irritated but he find it funny as [y/n] questioning Riku what he was doing or is he mad.

It was soon interrupted by Leon, "I think you should stay for the night. I'll call Mickey and others," he said. "Really? Thanks!" [y/n] said. "Is it okay if you share one room?" He asked to [y/n] as she sweat dropped and replies with uncertainty "Uh... Sure..." 

They went to their room as [y/n] flopped down to the bed with her back of her head is on the pillows and she said "Hmm... half a day seems long... and we were almost done with collecting with the materials.... there's nothing else we can do now before sleeping." "..." Only silenced was once again greeted from Riku.

"Riku, are you here" she asks. Riku put his hand on [y/n]'s head and ruffles it. Then [y/n] put her hand as Riku put his hand down. "Even thought I'm wearing this. I can't see anything. It's total darkness" she said.