Vanitas X Reader(AU): Shelter {Christmas Special}

A/N: I already warned ya in the last chapter. So please don't kill meh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

Water surrounded her petite body. 'What will become of me from now on' she thought as bubbles came out from her parted mouth and rise up to the surface of the water. 'After sometime, I stopped thinking about that' she continues, 'Maybe I forgot...'  Everything she saw in her [e/c] eyes in her once home became utterly destroyed. The sky became fiery as the wind burst into a smokey burns of her once home, '...how to think at all.'  Her eyes opens because of the daylight shined through window, 'Nothing can changes anymore.'  She woke up as she sit up straight on her pink bed of hers. 'This world belongs only to me, each and everyday continues on. But I'm not lonely. It doesn't bother me at all.' She look at her tablet and sigh to see nothing new message for 2539 days of her life.

Reader POV

I yawn as I stretched my arms and laid back to my bed again. I look at my window to see only a bit of light can go through my curtained window. I look at the gloomy sky and suddenly my curtains became pixels and vanished with it until the very top of my ceiling of the room. I stand onto my bed as I see a vast sky of nothingness around me. 

I sat on my bed with my tablet on my hands as I tapped the pencil icon and start to draw in my tablet. I began to draw something on my tablet and it appears outside of my glassy room. I went to dress first and began to draw again something to bring life around in my surroundings. Water falls began rustlings down in the rocks as I drew them. I moved the tree to the other side of my room.

Snow falling down to the tree and the water drops cascade down the glacier underneath the rocks. I watch the scene beyond as the aurora lights dance around the starry sky. It was snowing around my room. I look at my reflection and looked down as the sky became sunny once again.

I ran outside of my room and into the meadows I go! I tapped an icon and a rock burst out the ground as I see a formation of rocks lining up my view. I stumble in the grass gently and rested for a bit. Then I saw a swing in a tree . It was a vine that hold the sit of the swing which made out of wood. As I touched the rope of the swing, memories of my childhood burst into my fuzzy mind. 

~Flashback~

I saw a memory of me and a certain black spikey haired guy sitting there in the sandbox. He was lonely. I approached to him and ask that we can be friends. At first he was shy then he nods as we play  all day and my father began to pick me up. We said our good byes and we parted ways.

~End of Flashback~

I clutch my chest where my heart resides as the sky turn into night once again. I look at the light ceiling and I put my arm to cover my eyes along with hair. Soon it was daylight again as I stand in the middle of the crystal as I reached my hand out to the sky. I walked in the middle of the lake in floating steps like you see in a fantasy movies where you hover on the lake.

I was back to room just sitting on my most fluffy pillow and draw in my bored look on my face with my headphones on. Then it was night again. I was sitting on a beautiful crystal that I created. It shines beautifully and it glimmers in the night. The wind blows my hair wildly and I close my eyes as I enjoy the symphony of nature's sound. 

Cloud passes by through the night as if the times slows down around me. I went back to my room and take a long hot bath in my tub along with tablet as I look at the gloomy fiery sky and the black twigs surround the snowy ground. I walked outside with the cubes the surround and lights up as I by pass them. 

I went back to room again and sat there as I look at the sky. I lay head onto my knees as I hugged them closer. It's been 2578 days, I still no have new message. I look at my tablet. I saw structure of homes outside my glassy room. 

My room became fuzzy as well my tablet. My room disappear and replaced my once called home. I look at my mini self as I saw my black haired friend waiting for me. His expression is a bit monotone and gloomy but still he smiles a bit. I bid my farewell to my father as we go to our school. 

My memories soon vanished as I thrown back into vortex of nothingness and another memory soon pop out. It was me and my dad. He help me pushed my swing and another one memory but this time it was me, my father and my black haired friend playing in the sandbox. My father smiles as he look at me and my friend . We bicker playfully and father watch in the amusement.

Soon I was thrown again into vortex. All of my memories began to surfaced one by one into my mind. There was something about the end of the world as my memories pass by. My father was working on to some thing while I was watching behind the door cuddling my teddy bear.

Soon my memories of my childhood surface. My memories of Christmas, my birthday, and the time we celebrate a festival with my friend and my dad as I wear my kimono. We rang the bell three times and we prayed to our god for good health and such. 

And another when a planet was soon to crash here on Earth. I was busy playing with my friend back then. My father soon ushered us to come as he taught us how to do in a tablet along with my friend. Soon we came to my room and I was busy scribbling in my paper as well as my friend.

Soon the planet is going to crash here on Earth. My father put me to a ship as well as my friend. It was suitable for us. My friend's mother cried as she kissed her son in his forehead while my father just touched his forehead to mine. Me and my friend slipped a tear as he launched our ship to the space.

Then the light began to fade as I kneel in front of my tablet. I cried as my tears touched the floor. I looked up at my tablet and saw a message! It says:

Dear [y/n],

I hope your feeling well. I know that I sent a really late greetings to you but here goes.... Merry Christmas... I don't really how to express my feelings through this letter. But I'll get to the point... I love you, [y/n]... Since we were kids, I've been so lonely until you came into my life. You always cheer me up when I'm down in the drain. You always help me when I have my problems I've encountered. You've been always there for me. I'm sorry that I said this to you a bit late but nonetheless I still love you until we grow old. I miss you so much. XOXO 

Love, Vanitas

'Even those memories makes me sad.  I've got to go forward, believing in the future. Even when I realize my loneliness, and am about to lose hope, those memories makes me stronger. I'm not alone because of you.'   I hold my tablet tightly in my arms as my surroundings change drastically into vast sky and ocean and a patch of grass that surround underneath my petite body. "I love you too, Vanitas." I cried into tears. 

A hand was soon erupted my thoughts. I look around I saw him. We both kiss as we hug each other tightly. I cried into tears of joy as I see him for real not a illusion. We parted our lips as we gasped for air and leaned our for foreheads together. "I love you for eternity and unconditionally, [y/n].." We smiled as our hand intertwine together.

Third POV

In sea of stars, there is a ship stood still as its floats. Inside of it there is a two teenagers. A spikey black haired guy known as Vanitas and a [h/c] haired girl known as [y/n] sitting in there sitting compartments with bunch of wires that attach to there bodies. There hands intertwine each other and there faces shed bunch of tears as they smile into their unconscious bodies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Yeah my second update! I'm really proud of my self. Usually I update only once but this an exception cuz its Christmas! So anyway I made another tragic tale BUUT the reader is not dead as well as your boyfriend but all of the people died in the end leaving you two drifted into space in your unconscious body but conscious mind. So enjoy and hope have you a very good Christmas and New Year! Kupo!

~AxelFira16~