Cheater! Sora x Reader: I hate you but I love you

[Don't play the song until I said so. :) ]

(Y/n)'s POV

I was sitting underneath of the cherry blossom tree in the play island on a rainy day. Wow, I never thought skies can match my mood today. I felt heartbroken and alone. I cannot ever imagine that 'he' will cheat on me and what's worst... it was the day of one year anniversary... the day I broke up with 'him'...

~Flashback~

I was skipping along the shores of the play island with cheerful smile plastered on my face. It was the mark of our one year anniversary being boyfriend and girlfriend. I was happy and I can't wait to see him.

As I turn to our usual spot which is my favorite place: the papaou tree, I saw Sora kissing Selphie. My heart began to shattered into a million pieces like a glassy heart. I can't believe any of this like is this for real or not? (A/n: Sora's reference!!! Oh sorry to ruin... let's get back shall we?)

~play the music~

Then I began to cry as the cloud clustered together and started to rain. Sora's eye began to wide as he saw me a few feet away. He pulled away from Selphie and ran towards to me but I ran away from him and Selphie. I can't believe this is happening so fast. Sora tried to call out to me but ignore his pleas. I try to chase him off so I can be alone. After I chase him off, I was wander the forest and went to my favorite spot which is the cherry blossom inside of a waterfall cave. No one know this place except for me, Fira, and Linux.

I sigh as I sit down. I hug knees and began to cry like there is no tomorrow and that's how I broke up with him with no words.

~End of Flashback~

I sit there like for about 2 hours. I stand up and walk outside to the secret hideout. As I went to the shore there, I saw Ken, Riku and Sora chatting away or rather lecturing him. I tired to sneak out but I was caught by Ken's sharp eye sight as well as Riku. He gestures to Ken to leave so we can have private conversation. Then Sora look around and froze in place.

Sora's POV

I look around and saw (y/n) standing there with her eyes are puffy red and tear stains on her face. I felt very guilty that I made her cry. Its Selphie's fault. She tries to flirt with me and I try to ignore her for a week. But no she tries to kiss me and even worst, (y/n) there! I try to pull away but her grip is so tight. After a few seconds I pull away and start finding her. After hours, I gave up and ask Riku and Ken about (y/n)'s location. They ask me why and told them everything and so long story short, I got lecture.

Now back to the story, I went and muttered "I'm sorry..." I hugged her but she didn't hugged back. I frown and I pull away and tears began to fall. I was about to speak but (y/n) cuts in. " Why? Why Sora? Is it that I'm not good enough for you? Or you bored and find another one." Her voice is cracked as tears began to fall like a waterfall because of the rain.

"No! That's not true! I love you more thatn anyone else! I would never replace you with anybody!" I reason out to her and tried but eyes are still dull like someone manipulate her.

"Its a lie! You don't even what today is?!?!?" She yell at me with her voice still crack. I try to remember what today is. My eyes widen as I recall that its our anniversary. "I-I-I..." I try to find a words to convey that I'm saying the truth. (Y/n) turn her back on me and start to walk away. I hugged back as my tears to fall as well.

She tries to break free but I tighten my grip around her waist. "Sora! Let go me! Please!!!" She yell at me but I didn't care anymore. She is the one that I was looking for my whole life. I can't let her go away. I just can't. "Sora... pl-please let me go... I-I can't do it anymor-re..." My heart began to hurt from what I was seeing. She was broken... no I broke her but I won't let slip away from my finger tips. "Give me a reason, why I should let you go..." my voice muttered as I said that.

"I-I d-d-don't know... This emotions that dwell up inside me is confusing... I-I don't know which is telling truth... I hate you, Sora but in the depths of my heart, I still love you..." she said it as her head lay low and her body began to give in. I totally broke her. I face her to me with her head lay low. I lift her chin and I saw her (e/c) orbs that once fill with life turns into dull eyes. I began to close the gap and kiss her spink soft lips and wrap my arms to her waist. I can feel that she stiffen about my action but slowly she began to kiss back as wraps her arms to my neck slighty tight as if I was going away from her. We lasted a minute and we break apart as we gasp for air.

I hugged her and she hugged back. My frown slowly turns into smile as I kiss her forehead. I'm glad things were back together. "I love you, Sora..." she mumbles and I smile. "I love you too (y/n). Oh by the way, Happy anniversary!"

"Love can be dificult when hardship came. We strive for the sake of our relationship and pass all through the trials we face and make our special bonds grows stronger as we pass."

×××××××××××

Hi! Its me again! I'm sorry for not updating especially my fanfic book "Where it all began". I had a major writer's block for that and many activities I had to do in school. So anyways, I do hope you like my one shot on Sora.

Fira: Don't forget to vote!

Ken: And to comment below!

Me: Paalam mga mahal kong magbabasa! KUPO!!! (Goodbye, my lovely readers! KUPO!!!)

-VenVanSoraRoxas16