Sora x Short! Reader: Height

Requested by: evalou11

A bit of a warning some scenes may tend to break the fourth wall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora's POV

It's Tuesday afternoon in the beach. Me and my friends were hanging out in the islands. While Riku and Kairi were talking, I began to tease [y/n]'s height, "Hey [y/n], what's your height again?" I teasingly ask her. "[y/height], why?" I started to laugh at her height. "Your still shorter than me about 1 feet!" I cheekily said while [y/n] just pouted. She started to walk away from me.

"Hey wait!" I exclaimed as I catch up with her. About 2 meters away, she began to run and try to outrun me. I kept calling her but she ignores me. She suddenly took a right sharp turn. Geez, this girl is faster than me but Riku is still the faster one in the group.

When I took the right turn, She was nowhere to be seen. So I stop running and walk around the place. She literally disappeared out of nowhere. As I look around, I saw a undiscovered place is waiting for to be discovered. It was a nice looking forest that has the prettiest plants that you could see. Slowly I silently approach it with hasten pace. I search high and low for the (h/c) haired girl. For a petite girl, she has the advantage to blend in the surroundings. Suddenly I heard a rustling sound beside me. I slowly approach it. When the rustling sound came to stop, I overlooked the bush and it was only a white bunny. The bunny saw and scurried away from me. "Seriously (y/n), where are you?" I called out to her but I got no replied from the petite girl. I was about to walk away from the majestic forest when someone tackles me to the ground so basically I was lying on my stomach. I squirmed a bit and I turn around to see my suspect, it was (y/n)!

She giggles as she sat on me on the back. "The next time you tease me, this will you get from me." She cheekily said as she stood up and ran away from me again. I hasten my pace to get up and ran to get her back. I saw her, she was about few inches from me so I tackled her to the ground. She gasped as I caged her between my arms. She really do look beautiful no wonder I fell for her.

Well, you see my dear friends who are this reading this story, I liked her for a very long time since we were middle school. Her beautiful hearty laughs and smiles fill me with such butterflies in my stomach. Her hair glistens in the summer's sun like a river flows and her eyes twinkles like those beautiful stars in the starry night. Her voice is soothing like a symphony of a soft music orchestra. Her height maybe small but to me, it was perfect.

She was perfect. The moment when I laid my o eyes on her, the fact that I knew that she is one. She is almost angelic into my eyes. And I always daydream about her. Never would have thought that I met an angelic girl like her. Where was I again? Oh right, back to me caging her to my arms. She blush a bit and I smiled at her gently. I slowly lean onto her with a simple kiss. She also leans to me as well.

I never thought with a simple kiss can poured the every ounce of your emotion with a simple innocent act. Almost like dream but it wasn't. We parted our lips so we can breathe. I pull her up and hug her petite body to me and my chin is resting on her head as she snuggles. It was peaceful and quiet around us. "I love you, (y/n) from the first when I laid my eyes on you." I softly said. "I love you too, Sora." She smiles at with affectionate eyes. I took out a papaou fruit and we ate together in each other side of the star point. We finally finished it with a kiss. I can feel her soft lips taste like papaou fruit.

And suddenly we heard a click sound. I turn around and saw Riku with a mischievous grin on his face and he was holding his phone camera on his hands. We broke our hug and I saw from my corner of my eye, (y/n)'s cheek started to create a pink hue that painted on her face. I can tell she was flustered "My love, I will be right back." I kissed her cheeks as I ruffle her hair and start chasing Riku around. I saw Kairi beside her and I faintly heard her, "I told him not to do it" she sighs as (y/n) laughs and I'm still chasing Riku and probably give him a piece of my mind.

>>>Bonus scene<<<

Riku's POV

I was walking around with Kairi and I saw Sora and (y/n) kissing. Kairi saw it too. I told her that we should take a photo but she disagrees and told me not to bothered them. Did you really that I accept that, my dear friend? No! So I still proceed to my plans without Kairi. I took a picture of them with my phone and unfortunately they heard. So now, I was being chased by Sora who still can't catch me while Kairi and (y/n) talked to each other with random stuffs. It was worth it and at least I can tease Sora about it for maybe a few days or week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy your day because I can update stories now because it summer! I'm sorry for the lack of update because you know busy with finals and school requirements and clearance and other stuffs. So I can update now without being pestered by school works and others. So hope you enjoy the story! Have a fantastic summer you guys!!