Ventus X Reader: Wilt

A/N: WARNING!!!! IT MAY CONTAIN SO MUCH TEARS SO BE PREPARED!!! Don't play the music until I say so!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All memories that I spent time with you.... Your tender smiles.... Your sparkling eyes that mesmerizes my soul... Your sweet personality... and most of all, your Gentle voice that rung into my ears. I miss them all...

I still remember how you save me back then when we fought Xehanort in the midst of the forgotten keyblade wielders who gave life to these keyblades.

The exact same words you uttered back to me when your body fades away into shiny white petals into my arms, "I love you..."

I remeber how we first met each other inside castle...

A blonde boy walks inside the castle with his master by his side. The boy look around and he saw a brunette boy. He was 2 years older than him. "Hi, I'm Terra. What your name?" He introduced himself. "Ventus..." he spoke gently.

Then he saw a blue haired girl that is two years older than him and a (h/c) head girl that is the same age as him, they walk down the stairs and walk towards to them. They began to introduced them selves, "My name is Aqua," said the blue haired teen.

"And I'm (y/n), nice to meet you!" She said cheerfully.

"Terra... Aqua... (y/n)..."  he replied with a gentle voice. They nod simultaneously and Terra began to bombarded with questions to Ven. He clutch his hand to his head as he scream in agony. Terra stops with his question he tries to comfort him in some way.

Before Ventus crashes to the ground, (y/n) catches him as she comforts him by brushing his spiky blonde hair. He relaxed by her gentle hands. When Master Eraqus came and scolded Terra for asking him because Ven doesn't have his past memories while (y/n) gave Ven to Master Xehanort as they laid him into his bed in his own room.

I remember how we met in a second time as our hands intertwined each other.....

(Y/n) takes care of Ven as he sleeps. She never left the room except when she needs to eat or wash herself. She always sleeps there so she can see if he's awake or not. Aqua and Terra knows this. They actually ship them together just like (y/n) ship Aqua and Terra together.

When Aqua came to Ven's room she saw (y/n) is still sleeping in the edge of Ven's bed with her arms supports her head. Its been three days and two nights that he slept all day. She was about to exit when she heard a slight shuffling.

She saw Ven began wake up so she called Terra and Master Eraqus. As she looks again she saw (y/n) is still sleeping and Ven is sitting up straight as he look at his fingers. Their fingers intertwine each other. His cheeks began to heat up a bit but nonetheless he brushed his fingers to the sleeping girl's hair.

Her eyes began to flutters and she sit up straight. She saw Ven's awake. She was about to tell to her frinds about Ven but she look around they saw them giggling each other. She don't know what happening, maybe her hair is a mess or probably her clothes.

When Aqua saw (y/n)'s confused face, she point her fingers to her hands. (Y/n) looks at her hands and she began blush madly as Ven smiling to her adorable face with a sparkling ice blue eyes. (Y/n) saw his dull eyes became full of life. "Your eyes are mesmerizing, " she said but she realized what she said to him. She blush more furiously as for Ven his cheeks began to heat up furiously too. Aqua and Terra still giggling as they saw their hands never broke apart each other.