Chapter 1: FREAK!

Chapter 1: FREAK!

Bella POV

Since today was Saturday I was heading to the Cullen's. I didn't bother to call figuring Alice would see me coming. I had told my dad I would stay home today since he was going fishing with Harry; but decided to go to the Cullen's instead. I left him a note on the table, thought he probably won't be happy, grabbed my phone and keys and jumped in my truck. It took it a few key turns but it finally started. I pulled out of the driveway and headed down the road.

After about ten minutes I pulled up to the Cullen's house. I stepped out of my truck headed up to the door. Surprised Edward wasn't there. I let myself in since they always leave they door unlocked and I am practically family. I knew at some point Alice would bombard and beg to help me get ready for graduation that was coming up. So I cautiously walked in. When I just saw Carlisle and Esme watching TV about attacks going on in Seattle, I relaxed.

When I walked by they looked up and smiled at me and said hello which I said back and they focused back on the TV. Expressions trouble. I frowned but ignored them and headed up the stairs carefully, hoping not to trip. But with my luck I did. I tripped over the stairs step and almost landed face first but someone grabbed my arm and helped me up. I looked up and saw Jasper. I smiled shyly and backed around him carefully so I wouldn't fall again. I could've swore hurt flashed through his eyes but where gone before I could think about. Was it because I backed away? I started walking again muttering to myself.

"Clumsy idiot." I muttered. I could've swore I heard someone laugh quietly but I was already turning the corner to Edwards room.

I didn't hear anyone else in their rooms so I figured the rest all went out hunting.

I slowly walked up to his door hoping to surprise him. I know you can't really surprise a vampire, but hey you could still try. I mean he apparently doesn't know I'm here yet so you never know.

I slowly reached out and opened his door a bit and froze. I swear if I wasn't so shocked I would have puked. EDWARD AND ALICE WHERE MAKING OUT!! I felt the tears coming but wouldn't fall.
I would have slammed the door but I didn't have it opened enough so I close it lightly and sped down the stairs. I pushed past Jasper muttering "Sorry" and went through the front door and slammed that one.

I jumped in my truck, slammed that door too and started my truck. Luckily, it started right away and I zoomed down the road back home away from the Cullen's.

I soon pulled in my driveway and slammed on the brakes probably breaking them, but right now I didn't care. Thankfully my dad wasn't home and hopefully wouldn't be home for about another hour. Didn't need him to tell me that he told me so.

I stepped out and slammed my truck door again. I walked up to the house and slammed the door behind me.
I stuck in lasagna and slammed the oven door. I rushed up to my room and grabbed black yoga pants and a purple v-neck t-shirt. Along with my hair brush and bra and panties.

I slammed my bedroom door and went into the bathroom and slammed that door too. I plopped down on the toilet lid and put my head in my hands. He said he'd never hurt me again. PROMISED even. I shook my head and realize I've slammed every door I've touched. I snorted as I stood up and started the shower. I've probably set a record for slamming door for anger management. Hahaha what a medal that would be.
Isabella Swan medal awarded for:
Slamming doors for anger management because she walked into her boyfriends room while he was making out with his adopted sibling.

Ha! What an award that would be. Another one could be for the most clumsiest person in the world. Or one for were Bella thought a vampire like Edward would like a human like her. WHOOP! WHOOP! Gold medal for me!

I snorted again and stepped in the shower. I washed and got out and dried. I got dressed and brushed my hair. I heard Charlie down stairs so I left my brush on the counter and walked down stairs. I pulled out the lasagna and put some on plates for each of us.

I called Charlie for dinner and we sat in silence eating. When we finished I took both of our paper plates and threw them away. I said good night to Charlie and headed upstairs. At the top I tripped again but caught myself this time on the railing.
"Yep definaletly would win the most clumsiest award." I muttered. I reached out to open my door but remember my brush so I went into the bathroom to grab it and brush my teeth.

I opened my door and yet out a little yelp.
"Bells are you ok?" Yelled Charlie from down stairs.
"Yes! Just um, hit my toe on the door." I lied. I heard him sit back down and let out a sigh of relief. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I set my brush down on my dresser and turned to my bed and frowned.

"Jasper what are you doing here?"

So what do you think?? Is this good so far??
VOTE! COMMENT!
THANKS!
xxxxxBriannaWhitlockxxxxx